MICRO-768 Battery Tester adopts currently the world's most advanced conductance testing technology to easily, quickly and accurately measure the actual cold cranking amps capability of the vehicle starting battery, healthy state of the battery itself, and common fault of the vehicle starting system and charging system, which can help maintenance personnel to find the problem quickly and accurately, thus to achieve quick vehicle repair.
AUGOCOM MICRO-768 Series Battery Conductance & Electrical System Analyzer
Top 8 Reasons to Get MICRO-768 Battery Tester:
1. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
2. Directly detect bad cell battery.
3. Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
4. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
5. Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
6. Support multi-languages, customer can select different language package, which includes: Chinese Simple,English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc. Other languages can also be customized according to user's need.
7. Store 100 groups of test data for check and print.
8. main features are: Car battery detection, Auto starter system testing, Vehicle charging system testing, as well as other additional features
MICRO-768 Series Battery Tester Language Version:
Asia-Pacific Version: Chinese Simplified. Japanese, Russian, English.
European and American Version: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Korean Version: English, Koream
Please choose the language version you need when place the order.
1. Car Battery Testing
Mainly for analyze automotive battery health status to calculate the actual cold-start capability of the battery to determine the degree of aging batteries, provides reliable analytical basis for the automotive battery testing and maintenance. When the battery aging, can tell the owners to replace the battery in advance.
2. Auto Starter System Testing
Mainly for testing and analysis automotive starter motors, detect the actual required starter motor starting current, starting voltage, which can determine whether the starter motor is normal. Starter motor is not normal, may have the following causes: the lubrication system failure, resulting in increased torque load start; car starter motor rotor sweep chamber, resulting in increased friction and so the starter motor itself.
3. Vehicle Charging System Testing
Mainly for testing and analysis vehicle charging systems, including generators, rectifiers, rectifier diodes, etc., Through testing, we can know whether the generator output voltage , rectifier diodes, charging current is normal. If the generator output voltage or current is not normal or rectifier diode partially damaged, it will make the battery charge always in overcharge or dissatisfaction state, causing rapid damage to the battery, also make other load electrical life shortened.
4. Other additional features
View test results, print the test results, voltmeter, ammeter, thermometer and temperature compensation, temperature unit selection, QC mode, the license plate number of the input feature set, language selection, date and time formatting, date and time adjustment The user profile settings, display backlight brightness adjustment, sharpness adjustment print, standby power function.
MICRO-768 battery tester Specifications:
1) Cold Cranking Amps Measure Range:
2) Voltage Measure Range: 1.0-30VDC.
3) Current Measure Range: 0-900A DC/AC.
4) Temperature Measure Range: -18°C - +70°C.
5) Cable Length: 120cm
6) Power Requirements: Uses the power of the battery under test and 9V internal battery.
7) Housing Materieal: Acid-resistant ABS plastic
1pc x Micro-568 Battery Tester
1pc x Clip cable
1pc x Battery
1pc x Print Paper
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carrying Case
We are here for you:Whatsapp for Sale:
+86 18259252285Whatsapp for Tech Support:
+86 18150118226Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com