3. Cost-effective, price is only one-third of similar foreign products.
4. High performance with ARM CPU inside.
5. High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
6. Supports all of diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
7. Supports K-Line ISO 9141/ KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4/ SAE J1850 PWM/ SAE J1850 VPW/ CAN 2.0B ISO 11898 /CAN ISO 15765-4
Because there is no Toyota 22pin connector in this package ,it can only support Toyota 16pin cars.
MINI VCI Techstream Software Display:
Xhorse MINI VCI cable Features
High performance with ARM cpu inside.
High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
Upgrade the firmware via the Internet to improve product.
Mini VCI firmware version: V2.0.4
MINI VCI PCB Board:
Xhorse Mini VCI FW2.0.4 J2534 cable vs. clone Mini VCI FW 1.4.0 cable
If you would want to reset immo, or make customization to cars, need at least 2.0.4 FW with 2.0.4 FW there is change in PCB,
as it support VPW, and has extra security chip on the other hand, all these simple clones with 1.4.0 FW support only CAN and
K line VPW protocol is unsupported in 1.4.0 FW, and there is no parts for it on PCB.
Mini VCI firmware V2.0.4 cable support VPW protocol, Toyota immo reset and customization, while the clone cables do not.
1pc x MINI VCI 16Pin Cable
1pc x CD Driver
Q:What’s the difference between SV46 with SP61?
A: SV46 does not include Toyota 22PIN cable, only contains Toyota 16pin cable.
While,SP61 includes Toyota 22PIN.