New version of Renolink 1.87
This update is for well known problem with ECM V42
- Read/write eeprom and read/write flash for dashboard Dacia Logan2 / Dacia Sandero2 / Dacia Lodgy / Dacia Docker / Dacia Duster ph2 from years 2013-2014 and 2014-2017
- Read/write flash, eeprom and km were added for dashboard (VDO) Mégane 3 and Fluence 2015+
- Was added into program - read and write flash, eeprom and km for the Laguna 3 dashboard.
- Read/write km,- read/write eeprom, - read/write flash for dasboard Renault Fluence.
- Also was added key programming UCH BMT Sagem for Dacia Solenza, Dacia Supernova, Renault Twingo, Renault Kangoo, Renault Master (years 1998-2003)
- Read/write km for dashboard Renault Modus
- Read/write km, read/write eeprom for dashboard Koleos
Latest version Renolink 1.87 Renault airbag/ecu/key obd software installation step-by-step.
Software version: v1.87
Language: English and French
Operating system: Windows 7 32bit and 64it
How to Install Renolink 1.87 software?
Step 1: Install FTDI driver
Copy and paste RenoLink 1.87 CD software to desktop
Open Renolink 1.87 folder
Extract renolink_setup87 to current folder
Run CDM21218_Setup_720 driver
Press Next to install Device FTDI Driver
Accept license agreement
Finish FTDI CDM driver
Step 2: Install setup
Double click renolink_setup87 choose destination location (C://Program Files/Renolink), press Next
Select Start Menu Folder, press Next
Finish installing Renolink setup
Step 3: Set COM Port
Right click Renolink v1.87 on desktop and go to Properties-> C://Program Files/Renolink
Copy and paste renolink.dat and RenOLink from RenOlink 1.87 folder to C://Program Files/Renolink
Send RenOLink shortcut in C:// to desktop and remove RenoLink v1.87 shortcut to recycle bin
Then connect Renolink obd2 interface with computer
Windows will detect device driver
Go to Device Manager to check device is connected and COM port set to #4
Right click USB Serial Port (COM4)->Properties
Set Bits per second to 115200
Go to Advanced setting
Set Latency Timer (msec) to 1 and save setting
Step 4: Run Renolink 1.87 software
Open Renolink shortcut on desktop
Renolink 187 software is ready to use.
Choose ecu model and scan.