OBD II Voltage Detector, display battery voltage and status, which will avoid low battery voltage from causing key programming failure and damage to vehicle electronic systems.
OBD II Voltage Detector
1. This OBDII Connector can display battery voltage and its status, which will avoid low battery voltage from causing key programming failure and damage to vehicle electronic systems.
2. Bridges Pin 4 and Pin 13 for Toyota ECU and Immobilizer synchronization.
3. Bridges Pins for VW, Audi ECU wake-up via OBDII for programming Smart key all keys lost.
4. Bridges OBD Pin-1and 4 for Mitsubishi remote programming.
5. Bridges Pins for class Porsche Cayenne key programming via OBD II.
6. Provides CAN-H and CAN-L for Audi A6L lost key OBD sync. data collecting via OBD II port. CAN L ( Blue wire for CAN-L) CAN H (Green wire for CAN-H)
7. Displays OBD II voltage and flashes when voltage is below 11 volts.
8. Provide alternative 12volts via cigarette port or external 12 volts battery to OBDII port for key programming or other applications.
9. Provide12 volts from cigarette port to external devices such diagnostic / programming tablets via OBD II connector.
1pc x OBD II Voltage Detector
We are here for you:Whatsapp for Sale:
+86 18259252285Whatsapp for Tech Support:
+86 18150118226Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com