- Orange 5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macro language for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
OEM Orange5 Professional Programming Device Host without Adapters
Software version: V1.34, software not support update.
Supports reading and writing chips for Motorola, Renesas, Fujitsu, Infineon,NEC,ST,ATMEL and latest encryption 908.
Orange 5 Programmer Software Licenses:
MTRK (Included in Orange-5 base)
TMS (Included in Orange-5 base)
Immo HPX 9V0
NEC V850ES/SJ3 V850ES/SG3 UART
NEC V850E2 NEW
Free Download OEM Orange5 software
Orange5 Technical Info:
* USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
* Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
* Control of contacts in the sockets
* Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
* Protection against overcurrent
* Overload voltage protection
* Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
* Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers
* High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
* Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment
* Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
* Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
* Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
* Programmer is encolsed in a functional box. Supported working under Windows XP/7 32bit. [*Win8.1]
- Installation and Work with Orange-5 under Windwos 7 and Windows 8.1
Orange 5 EEPROM Programmer User Manual
Orange5 Supported Languages:
CnCterm - Terminal program for work with COM ports.
Orange 5 USB Programmer Feature:
Supports any COM ports, incuding virtual ones from 1 to 20
Works with text (ASCII) and HEX mode
Creating a list of commands that allows editing and fast sending
Fine-tuning the exchange rate
Saving files including command and port settings.
Saving incoming data in binary files
File transfer via serial port.
Delay settings for bytes and blocks
Delay settings between incoming data
Managment of DTR, RTS chains, visualising DSR, CTS, CD, RI
Program doesn't need to be installed
Supports Orange5 programmer in emulation mode.
OEM Orange5 user review:
Confirmed that oem orange 5 comes with immo hpx 9.0 and adapter set. very easy to install
all functions open 1 - 10 exept car radio get error
tested reading usual eeproms all good
tested immo login code from dump ,tms vw works
The adaptor solder ok
i run over it with iron
be summit else
no big deal
read 1d69j adapter success
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp for Sale:
+86 18259252285Whatsapp for Tech Support: