Orange 5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macro language for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
Orange5 Orange 5 Professional Programming Device
Top 5 Reasons to get Orange 5 Programmer
- Software version: V1.34
- Reads and writes chips for Motorola, Renesas, Fujitsu, Infineon,NEC,ST,ATMEL and latest encryption 908.
- Supports I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
- Supports any COM ports, incuding virtual ones from 1 to 20
- Works with text (ASCII) and HEX mode
Warning: Default software version of OEM Orange5 is V1.34, please never try to use higher version or update online, or device will get locked, and yu need to pay usd20 to unlock.
* USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
* Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
* Control of contacts in the sockets
* Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
* Protection against overcurrent
* Overload voltage protection
* Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
* Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers
* High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
* Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment
* Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
* Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
* Programmer is encolsed in a functional box. Supported working under Windows XP/7 32bit. [*Win8.1]
* CnCterm - Terminal program for work with COM ports.
Orange 5 USB Programmer Feature:
Creating a list of commands that allows editing and fast sending
Fine-tuning the exchange rate
Saving files including command and port settings.
Saving incoming data in binary files
File transfer via serial port.
Delay settings for bytes and blocks
Delay settings between incoming data
Managment of DTR, RTS chains, visualising DSR, CTS, CD, RI
Program doesn't need to be installed
Supports Orange5 programmer in emulation mode.
OEM Orange5 User Review:
Confirmed that oem orange 5 comes with immo hpx 9.0 and adapter set. very easy to install
all functions open 1 - 10 exept car radio get error
tested reading usual eeproms all good
tested immo login code from dump ,tms vw works
The adaptor solder ok
i run over it with iron
be summit else
no big deal
read 1d69j adapter success
1* Orange-5 programmer
10* Incircuit wire
1* SOIC8/DIP8 Expert adapter
1* SOIC8/DIP8 adapter
1* SOIC8_14_93Cxx adapter
1* Adapter 908JL
1* Adapter PCF7941
1* Adapter 05L28/05B
1* Adapter 908AS60/AZ60 QFP64
1* Adapter 68HC(7)05P3/E6
1* Adapter 05B/X_705B/X QFP64 V2
1* Adapter 11PA8/11E9 QFP64
1* Adapter 68HC05H12
1* Adapter 68HC11EA9
1* Adapter 908AS60
1* Adapter 9S12Dxx
1* Adapter 912Dxx
1* Adapter 9S12X
1* Adapter 912B32 QFP80
1* Adapter 68HC11F1
1* Adapter 68HC11L6
1* Adapter 68HC11KA4
1* Lead 11E9(20) with power
1* Adapter 9S12XE
1* Adapter TMS374C003A
1* Adapter MSP430F
1* Adapter 68HC11KA4 PLCC68
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
How to install OEM Orange 5 V1.34 software
Caution: Disable local and wireless network connection.
Step 1:Install Orange 5 driver
Open Orange 5 software CD
Copy orange5v1.34 folder to desktop
Connect Orange 5 USB programmer with laptop
select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)”
Browse and save file to C:/Documents and Settings/Aministrator/Desktop/orange5v1.34/Driver
If the system prompts “Cannot Start this Hardware”. Press Finish to continue.
Open My Computer->Manager->Device Manager
Unplug Orange 5 USB cable then replug,you will see the driver is working
Step 2: Run Orange5 self test
Open orange5v1.34 folder on desktop
Open Orange5 setup
Select Options tab->Programmer Options,press Test
Orange Text passed. Hardware OK.
Step 3: Read & Write EEPROM
Select ECU configiration EEPROM
Select Group and Chip ,press Ok
Select Read icon
(Note: select the correct chip)
Read chip data complete
Click Write icon
Write chip (i.e 93LC66)
Open data just read
click Write icon
Re-write 93LC66 to chip
OEM Orange 5 Programmer User Feedback
As an electrician more than 20 years I know what work or not with original and clone devices. My budget is not unlimited, so like most peoples, we can’t buy all original we need each time. And we often need several devices together. So if the clone can make one step that my others cannot do, I am happy with that!
- And this Orange5 OEM is clone but includes IMMO HPX 9V0 Software License and adapter set, it works good for me with hundreds dollar compared with the original thousands dollar. I just read today 1d69j adapter success.
- Got my Orange 5 today, first very easy to install, then I start tested it: all functions open 1-10 except car radio get error, tested reading usual EPROMS all good, tested tms370 with adaptor board did not read so maybe bad adaptor board, tested IMMO login code from dump, TMS VW works.
- Not bad at all, I have received mine few days ago and already did few cars. IMMO SW included and also activation for other sw. Only one minus is not have updates , I have original also get this to play with it , and can’t say bad for it , till now first I read with original after that with the clone and no problem till now , of course I not test all but with some NEC all ok .
- I have never had any problems with the clone; everything works as it should, knock on wood. Not sure is there any script but software for IMMO, radio and dash coming together with clone.
- Orange 5 OEM seems to be an EEPROM programmer. I often extract the dump of an EEPROM with a programmer and modify it with the software came with the Orange 5.Tested OK with Orange 5:
TMS IMMO Opel ok
Hc05 IMMO old VW ok
- I buy Orange5 china clone. Work great. Now I check in hc05b8, hc11e9 EEPROMs. All read and write very fast.
- I have Orange5 programmer OEM clone and everything works perfect for now. I have 4 secured MCU, and they work ok. On Hc908az60 secured it work’s good. I have tried 68hc11 and it work’s just perfect.
I have tested with 1j35d, 4j74y, 1d69j, 0d69j, 0f82b, 3k91d, TMS 370c702 OK!