EST is comprised of a hardware and a software (The Integrated Parts and Service System or “TIPSS”) interface kit, which an user can use to communicate with Perkins’2300/2800 electronic engines (FG Wilson 300 – 750 KVA range) and FG Wilson Powerwizard control panels. This communication is established via a J1939 data link.
Perkins EST 2015A Software
EST interface kit offers the user an effective tool in diagnosing engine problems and the ability of configuring system parameters
Override Powerwizard level three passwords
Configure and/or change system parameters
Display, graph and record logs of parameter status
Display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc)
View and clear active and logged diagnostic codes
View and clear active and logged event codes
Display, view or change the current Configuration File or Base level Flash File
Upload, download and save configuration files
View a list of irregularities logged by the ECM (engine control module)
Perform diagnostic tests
Print reports and diagnostic results.
CD: 1 CD
Key: 1 acitve code
Why an FG Wilson dealer invests in the Electronic Service Tool?
1. It provides the technician with an essential tool by facilitating the troubleshooting of electronic engines. – Alex Cabrices FGW Latin America & Caribbean Service Advisor once said: "As a matter of opinion, trouble shooting an electronic engine without EST is like troubleshooting an electrical panel without a multimeter".
2. Essential in replacing an ECM on a Perkins’ 2300/2800 series engine. A blank ECM can only be configured using EST.
3. Essential in replacing or retrofitting an FG Wilson Powerwizard control panel module - the new standard in FG Wilson control systems. A blank module can only be configured using EST (installing the base flash file into a blank Powerwizard module).
4. Enable the dealer to upload, download, and save customer configuration files.
Allows bypassing Powerwizard level three passwords.
5. Enable dealers to update the software versions of customer's Powerwizard control panels as required. New releases software can enhance the control pane's functionality.
6. Enable dealers to install additional Powerwizard language files as required.
What is the cost of the annual license?
The cost of the annual license is $700.00, though, the price is subject to change. And FG Wilson Latin America & Caribbean does not profit from this license fee.
Do I need other special tools or equipment?
Yes, you will need a laptop computer with either a USB or serial port and Windows 2000 or XP. Please keep in mind that EST is fairly demanding on the CPU; hence, the slower the processor, the slower the program run.
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :