- Scanmatik 2 PRO is a professional multibrand scanner designed for diagnostics of electronic control systems of American, European, Japanese and Russian vehicles.
- Ued as a J2534 device with a large number of diagnostic programs and flashers made for standard interfaces SAE J2534 and RP1210.
Original Scanmatik 2 PRO J2534 PassThru Multi-diagnostic & SAE J2534,RP1210 Programming Device
USB/Bluetooth, built into Scanmatik 2 PRO adapter
Windows XP, Windows 7, Android
System updates: Available
Internet connections: Available
New features of Scanmatik 2 PRO:
- Galvanic isolation of the USB port (with power);
- Redesigned protection of K-lines and CAN buses on a new element base;
- Increased speed of work via Bluetooth by about 20%;
ADVANTAGES OF SCANMATIK 2 Passthru
- Compatible with PC, tablet & smartphone ,via USB or Bluetooth,package comes with The software for Windows and Android
- Widest support for a large number of diagnostic programs and flashers made for standard interfaces SAE J2534 and RP1210.
- An additional CAN bus on pins 12-13 running in 12H-13L or 12L-13H configuration.
- Full support of peripheral units on GM (GDS2) and VAZ/Renault cars:
- SM2 PRO completely replaces the DPA5 / Nexiq / Inline-6 devices with support for all protocols and a much more nimble and convenient connection via Bluetooth;
- The implementation of the standard RP1210C – without any restrictions;
- Full support for J2534 standard boot loaders such as Chrysler Flash Application, Combiloader, Chiploader, ECU Flasher, PCMFlash, Ford Module Programming Tool, Forscan, GM GDS-2 / SPS, Hino Diagnostic Explorer 150, HONDA HDS, MMC Flasher, Cummins INSITE, Cummins Calterm III, as well as many others.
- Supported data buses:
- 13 x ISO-9141/ISO-14230 (K-LINE);
- 1 x J1850VPW;
- 1 x J1850PWM;
- 4 x CAN;
- 1 x Single Wire CAN
Scanmatik 2 PRO Programming Models:
VAZ, GAZ, UAZ, Oka, ZAZ, Daewoo, Chevrolet, Ravon, Chery, BYD, Geely, Great Wall, Lifan, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai, Izh, KAMAZ, MAZ, PAZ, OBD2.
Scanmatik 2 PRO Description
Comparison of Popular Adapters J2534-RP1210
- Power supply voltage: 5... 36V from the vehicle network or USB (galvanic isolation with power supply);
- Current consumption,less than 350mA;
- Pulsed power supplies of the company's own design (no heating, wide input voltage range from 5 to 55V);
- Built-in multiplexer for switching diagnostic lines;
- Load-Dump power surge protection (when the generator is switched off on a running engine).
- Programming voltage supply (5-24V) to the OBD2 connector pins: 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14;
- AUX programming voltage output (via an additional cable);
- Bluetooth range, no less than: 10m (Class 2);
- Adapter dimensions (L x W x H), less than: 970×750×220mm;
- Weight of the device in the basic configuration, less than 1 kg.
1pc x Scanmatik 2 PRO Host
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Cable
We are here for you:Whatsapp: +86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com