2010 /2014 OPCOM firmware v1.65 diagnostic tool for Opel covers almost all Opel cars, incl. new cars with CAN-BUS like Vectra-C, Astra-H,Zafira-B. It allows users to read and clear fault codes, and supports many control units.
Opcom OP-Com 2010 /2014V Can OBD2 for OPEL Firmware V1.65
New OPCOM V1.65 Firmware 2010V Software Feature:
1. OPCOM is a special PC-based diagnostic interface especially for OPEL.
2. Software Version:2010/2014 Firmware Version: 1.65
3. DO NOT update opcom online; otherwise, the device would be damaged!
New OPCOM V1.65 Firmware 2010/2014V Software Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, incl. new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program allows users to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data and perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module,
Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, etc.
4. Since Opel cars adopt many PINs in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer,
and users need select the appropriate pin for communication. PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all information available:
Full fault code text description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) Users can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application.
From the fault codes window, users can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows measuring block information on many control module, users can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously.
The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol.
For example, the older system like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow during communication, while the newer Multec or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
Users can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1pc x OP COM Interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Software and Drivers CD
OP COM PCB Display
We are here for you:Whatsapp: +86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com
How to Install Opcom V1.59, V1.65,V1.7 VAUX-COM 120309a on Win7
Opel diagnostic interface Opcom firmware V1.65 and V1.7 with real PIC18f458 chip are available at obdii365.com.
Software version: VAUX-COM 120309a (2010V and 2014V optional)
Operating system: Windows XP/Windows 7
Firmware: Opcom V1.59/V1.65/V1.7
VAUX-COM Win 7 install tips:
1) Never update opcom firmware/software.
2) Opcom 1.59, 1.65 and 1.7 software enjoy the same installation procedure
How to Install Opcom 1.59 1.65 1.7 VAUX-COM 120309a on Win7
3) Run software as Administrator.
1. Install setup
Open VAUX-COM_120309a software folder
Open and run VAUX-COM_120309a Application
Accept license agreement
Save file to certain folder
Click “Install” to install software
Installation progress, extracting file to C:/VAUX-COM-120309a+131223d file
2. Install Driver
Click “Extract” to extract FTDI CDM Drivers
Connect op-com cable with computer, system will install driver automatically
Windows 7 will detect USB driver software
Right click Computer>>Manage>>Device Manager>>Universal Serial Bus controllers>>USB Serial Converter to check if opcom driver is well installed
Right click VAUX-COM120309A+131223d GB software on desktop, select “Run as Administrator”
Loader has been installed into target
Open VAUX-COM 2012V software
Click “Settings” option
Select Interface type: VAUX-COM Revision B, B+
Then click “Test Interface” button
Then software will display firmware version, interface test ended successfully
Press “Save Config” to save settings
4.Diagnose with OCPOM
Connect Op-com cable with vehicle
Back to VAUX-COM main menu
Select “Automatic Vehicle Identification”
Select “KWP-2000” and diagnostic connector
Open will auto detect and display vehicle information
Start to diagnose your vehicle.