•Works wrth most 1996 and newer OBDll & CAN compliant cars,hgh -dutylnicks,SUVs,minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
•Support all the 10 OBDlltest modes
•Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and buid-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
•l/M readiness hot keys makeiieasy to use this tool right out of the package.- quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
•Read,clear stored & pending codes,switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
•View on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer specific,pending and permanent ,where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
•Look up fault code deflm 1ons from the toors on-board database
•Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fueltrim, engine coolant temp,etc.,at the time the Malfunction lndicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot or sensor values when a OTC occurred)
•Read,records,graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
•Graphlive engine data on-screen
•View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
•View on board monitor est and componentlest
•Retlieve protocol,VIN,Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependens on vehicle support)
•Enhanced Mode 6 functions-Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
•Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
•Test and display the voltage or battery.
•Supports max. 4 graphic comparassions of data stream
•11 Multilingual menu options : English. French.German. Polish,Russian,Spanish,ltalian,Portuguese, Hungarian,Dulch,Swedish
•Unique shortcut menuto enter update mode easily
•Life time FREE software and firmware updates
View Freeze Frame
On-Board Monitor Test
Vident iEasy320 Code Reader Hardware Features :
1. OBD II Cable- provides communication for vehicle DLC.
2. LCD Display - shows menus,test results and operation tips.
3. Green LED Display- indicates the engine system is working normally (all monitors on the vehicles are active and performing their diagnostic testing),and no DTCs are found.
4. Yellow LED Display- shows the tool finds a possible problem. Pending OTCs exist or/and some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
5. Red LED Display - indicates there are some problems in one or more of theveh icle's systems In this case,the MIL lamp on the instrument panel is on.
6. UP Key - quick access to the Read Codes function before going to diagnostic menu and moves selection up When looking up OTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
7. DOWN Key - Quick access to the Clear Codes function before going to diagnostic menu and moves selection down. When looking up OTC,it is used to change value of selected character.
8. LEFT SCROLL Key - goes to previous character when looking up DTCs. Scrolls back and forth through codes found and through different screens of data. Also it is used to make selection of PIDs when viewing custom PIO list,and to view PIO graphs.
9. RIGHT SCROLL Key - goes to next character when looking up DTCs.Scrollsback and forth through codes found and through different screens of data. Also it is used to cancelall selections of PIDs when viewing custom PIO list.
10. J. One Click l/M Readiness Key - quick checks state emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
11. ESC Key - cancels an action and returns to previous screen or level.
12. OK Key - confirms an action or movement and moves to next level.
13. HELP Key - accesses to the Help function and it is also used to update the codereader when long pressed
14. USB Port provides a USB connection between the code reader and PC or laptop.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Unit Dimensions : 190mm(7.5”)*100mm(3.9'')*35mm(1.4”)
CTN MEAS: 52*52*38cm
|Scanning Features (1996 to Present)|
|Reads Generic Data & Monitors (Mode 1)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display Freeze Frame Data (Mode 2)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reads Trouble Code (Mode 3)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Clear Trouble Code (Mode 4)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Read Test Result of Oxygen Sensor (Mode 5)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Read Continuously & Non-Continuously Monitored System Test Results (Mode 6)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Read Pending Code (Mode 7)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bi-Directional Control of On-Board System (Mode 8)||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle Information -VIN,CALID&CVN (Mode 9)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Read Emission-related Permanent DTCs (Mode 0A)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|On-Board Monitor Test||Yes||Yes|
|Record & Playback OBDII Live Data||Yes||Yes|
|Live Data Graphic Display On Screen||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support max. 4 graphic comparassions of data stream||Yes||Yes|
|Customize Live data||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Read Manufacturer Specific Code||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Displays Monitor and I/M readiness status||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Enhanced mode 6||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Test & Display||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in DTC Lookup||※||Yes||Yes|
|I/M Readiness Hotkey||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Red-Yellow-Green LEDs Indicating Monitor Status||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Build-in Speaker Indicating Emission Monitors Status||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multilingual||8 Lanugages||11 Lanugages||11 Lanugages||11 Lanugages|
|Memory backup for off-vehicle review||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|High Resolution Color Screen||2.4"||2.4"||2.8"|
|Print Diagnosis Report||※||Yes||Yes|
|※is supported in update client.
A bi-directional scan tool is a unique diagnostic tool that can both send and receive information.
With bidirectional control, these devices can send information to and receive information from a vehicles control module.
In other words, with these advanced tools, you can perform functional tests, actuator tests, inspection tests, system tests or work with reinitialization and reprogramming.