- HQ GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface.
- Supports all Vauxhall /Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to 2022.
- With Software V2022.2, supports Win7, for Vauxhall Opel Buick and Chevrolet.
WIFI GM MDI 2 Multiple Diagnostic Interface with Software Sata HDD for Vauxhall Opel/Buick Chevrolet
Wifi GM MDI 2 Scanner Highlights:
- Software version: V2022.2
- GM MDI Manager version: V18.104.22.168
- Update time: GM Global V2022.2.0
- Fully tested and works perfectly
- High speed and low-speed GMLAN
- Supported Protocol: UART, Class 2, KWP2000,GMLAN (CAN)
- Supports online programming function with GM SPS/SPS2 Subscription
- Easy to use: Insert the HDD (with software installed) into your laptop; the software can be used directly, no need activation.
- For all GM CHEVROLET BUICK CADILLAC GMC HUMMER PONTIAC SAAB Vauxhall/Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to 2022.
- Multi-language: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, English, Chinese
- Tech2win: English only
1pc x GM MDI2 Main Unit
1pc x DLC Cable SAE J1962
1pc x 10-ft USB A to USB B Cable
1pc x 500GB GM MDI 2.5" SATA HDD (Windows 7 64 bit)
What protocols does the GM MDI 2 support?
If you want to backup the GM MDI software, but get the error code "No Valid Lease Found". A GDS2 online activation service is required.
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as strong>UART, Class 2, KWP2000, GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for the previous vehicle
For FD CAN protocol, the original GM MDI2 Scanner is recommended.
RDS is the software Roewe, which is made in China, so the software language is in Chinese only.
GM MDI 2 Scanner Function
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* DTC reading and removal
* Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECU
* Recordable/playback of live data
* New software flash for existing ECU to fix drivability issues
* Programming and installation of new ECU (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, airbag, fuel pumps, etc.,)
* Programming new keys
* Setting / removing speed limiters
* J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers when subscribed to their specified software
* More dealer specific functions
The J2534 Configuration Application
The Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) is a J2534 device that connects between your computer and the vehicle's J1962 DLC connector for pass-thru programming of the vehicle ECU.
The J2534 Configuration Application is installed onto your PC at the same time as the MDI Manager software allowing you to control how your TIS 2 Web application will connect to an MDI.
In addition, this application provides API Monitoring controls to aid in investigating problems encountered while using any J2534 devices (including the MDI).
To launch the J2534 Configuration Application from SPS, press the “configuration” button on the Diagnostic settings screen.
Check Engine Compartment for components that may be loose; kinked or pinched vacuum hoses or electrical connections, and for any other missing or disconnected components.
Check to assure that hoses and electrical wires are properly routed to provide sufficient clearance with adjacent moving or hot parts.
Observe the movement or freedom of movement of linkage, valves, and other components.
Check for unusual noises within the engine compartment.
Visually inspect for seepage and leaks at hoses and pipe connections, seals, gaskets, and plugs.
Tighten clamps and connectors as necessary.
Check power steering gear, lines, and hoses for leaks and clearance with adjacent panels, moving or hot parts. Tighten clamps and connectors as necessary.
Test engine coolant protection.
Check all fluid levels; engine oil, transmission oil, power steering oil, battery, brake, and cooling system.
Add inspection items as needed
Check throttle linkage for freedom at wide open and closed throttle.
Check tension on all belts.
Check operation of all interior and exterior lights;
Road test on a route with road conditions permitting the proper evaluation of squeaks and rattles.
During this test, check the following items for proper operation and function;
Visually inspect vehicle undercarriage for looseness, missing components, and line routing and clipping, and fluid leaks. – Tighten clamps, couplings, and connectors as necessary.
GM MDI 2 (SP163-E) WiFi Version PCBs
GM MDI2 Software Sata HDD for GM Buick Chevrolet GMC Vauxhall Opel
Data transfer and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) reprogramming
Shop network communications (LAN and WLAN)
Future expandability, including diagnostic applications
1. System: Windows 7 64bit
2. Software Version: V2022.2
3. Update time: GM Global V2021.2.0
4. Used for: Both China GM MDI USB version and GM MDI WiFi version scanner
5. Easy to use: Insert the HDD with GM MDI gds2 software into your computer; the software can be used directly with the GM MDI scanner, which doesn't need activation by users.
6. GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface scanner will provide the full dealer level diagnostics and programming for all Vauxhall /Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to 2022. The GM MDI diagnostic software gds2 can be installed on 2.5' SATA HDD, with the Win7 Operation System.
Techwin: English only
GDS 2 Multi-languages:
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. Total 30 languages to choose.
Attention, please! If you need a laptop kit with HDD pre-installed, buy GM MDI2 with lenovo T410
* Please make sure your computer supports Win7 64 bits system. Processor with Intel Chip computer is from 2008-2014.
* Laptop with AMD Processor is not supported.
* Computer system requirements: the year after 2008, 4GB RAM
* If computer failed to boot up, please enter BOIS system and change the SATA driver to AHCI.
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :