- Autel MaxiIM IM608 Key Programmer, a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet ,supports the most advanced key programming ,immobilizer,OE-level diagnostics and service functions.
- Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer.
- AUTEL IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Wifi & Bluetooth Autel MaxiIM IM608 Diagnostic Key Programming and ECU Coding Tool
AUTEL IM608 combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and service functions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art, the Autel MaxiIM IM608. IM608 A comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths.
Autel have released BMW CAS4/CAS4+ through OBD update!
This is available for both the Autel MaxiIM IM508 & IM608 as well as the Auro IM100 & IM600.
AUTEL IMI608 Language:
English, Spanish and French. (We can ship to Spain and France now)
Kindly Note: Clients from UK,Portugal please do not buy AUTEL IM608 from China, or your device will get locked.
For Colombia customer, last offer is $3100 free shipping by DHL.
AUTEL IM608 Specifications:
ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
- Option 1 : 1 Year Free online update. Software Subscription: $1250/year
- Option 2 : AUTELL IM608 with 2 Years subscription ,$3999
- 12 months warranty
- In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules
- Programming of modules and components of the vehicle
- Pass-Through System
- Diagnosis and Immobilizer menu language : English ,Spainch ,French
SMART MOD: Explanatory and Router Key Programming
EXPERT MOD: Advanced Key Programming
Key Programming Vehicle Coverage:
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
- BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
- BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
Check Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO vehicle list on official website
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTION OF MORE THAN 80 VEHICLES IN ADVANCED LEVEL
- PC Supported
- MCU / EEPROM Chip Reading / Writing
- ECU Reading / Writing
- MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Reading / Writing
- Key Reading / Writing
- Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
- Finding the Control Frequency
- IC Card Reading / Writing
ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
- All System Diagnostics
- Auto Search / VIN Finding
- Reading / Deleting Error Code
- Viewing the Live Data Stream
- View Records of Failure History
- Store and Data Management Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
- All Special Functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc
- ECU Coding
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.) GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,
SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939,
SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel IM608 Scanner Packing List:
Autel IM608 vs. Autel IM508
1pc x APA107 (Connect Cable)
1pc x APA106 (MC9S12 Clamp)
1pc x APA105 (MCU Clamp)
1pc x APA104 (ECU Clamp)
1pc x APA103 (EEPROM Clamp)
1pc x APA101 (Single Cable)
1pc x APA002 (EEPROM Socket)
1pc x APB108 (MCU_FQFP176)
1pc x APB107 (MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x APB106 (MCU_FQFP112)
1pc x APB105 (MCU_FQFP80)
1pc x APB104 (MCU_FQFP64)
1pc x APB102 (MB IR Cable)
1pc x APB101+APD101 (EEPROM Adaptor + EEPROM Adaptor Shell)
1pc x APC101 (USB Cable)
1pc x AAC001 (MED17 Cable)Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs)
1pc x XP400 Key Programmer
1pc x MaxiFlash JVCI
1pc x MaxiIM IM608
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide https://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Automotive%20Key%20Tools/593.jhtml
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
AUTEL IM608 FAQ
Q : Will this IM608 Support Japanese ?
A : yes, it supports Japanese.
Q: What's the difference between IM608 and IM508?
A: Check the table comparison below:
Autel Maxiim IM608 vs. Autel Maxiim IM508 vs. AURO Otosys IM600 vs. AURO Otosys IM100
It is the J2534 adapter VCI (NOT XP400) that is connected to cars.
2020 SVCI (FVDI) Commander Unlock Version Hot Sale2M2 Magic Tank Key Cutting MachinePlease feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Live Support: Chat with us onlineWhatsapp: +
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
If you are not from UK ,Germany, Spain, Austria,Potugal,France,we may not be able to ship parcel from UK warehouse to your country, please kindly note.Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :) Scan Our QR Codes:
Here obdii365.com will explain step by step how to register and activate your Autel MaxiIM M608 or IM508 tablet.
Step 1: Sign up with Email
Enter email address to create account
Send a verification E-mail to your address
Retrieve the verification code from your e-mail
Enter email, password and verification code to sign up
Step 2: Register MaxiIM
Now register your device with serial number
Press Register button
Enter serial number and Register
MaxiIM is successfully registered
Step 3: Run Update
In MaxiIM menu, select Update function
Check available software update and download software
It will auto install and update MaxiIM APP
Launch MaxiIM home menu
Open MaxiIM App
MaxiIM is initializing data
Go to Update function again
Check available IMMO or Diagnosis update and run update
How to pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue. This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu