1. Simplified Edition of MK808
2. Convenient Usage: Bluetooth pairing
3. All OBDII functions are available and free
4. One Free Vehicle Support for lifetime+ More Maker ($21.99 for iOS/Android)
5. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, etc.
6. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
7. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
8. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
9. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
10. Quick Bluetooth Connection: download the free APP 'MaxiAP200' on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility
11. Languages: English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
Only The Free Vehicle Software Is Lifetime Free Update Online, Other Purchased Vehicle Softwares Are Only Valid for One Year. After one year, you need to buy them again
Packing List :
1set x Autel Maxiap AP200 OBDII Code Scanner
Autel Maxiap AP200 OBDII Code Scanner Function
1. All OBDII functions are free
2. One free vehicle software with the initial purchase
3. With up to 19 specific functions, like Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
4. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
5. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
6. Generates repair reports of tested vehicles and supports PDF format for easy sharing and printing
7. Keeps records of vehicles tested previously.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP "MaxiAP200" on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
HIGH COST PERFORMANCE: This obd2 scanner offers one free vehicle-specific software allowing you to diagnose one car for free, and you need to spend only $21.99(Android/IOS) buying 12-month use permission of one more car model.
SPECIAL AUTOVIN FEATURE: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal car’s info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY: While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis
SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
Oil Reset –Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Reset –Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Reset –Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
SAS Reset –perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
TPMS Reset –quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
DPF Regeneration –Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Complete OBD2 Functions:
The Operating Procedures:
AUTEL A319 Vs. MK808 Vs.AP200
Autel Maxiap AP200 Specifications: