1. Simplified Edition of MK808
2. Convenient Usage: Bluetooth pairing
3. All OBDII functions are available and free
4. One Free Vehicle Support for lifetime+ More Maker ($21.99 for iOS/Android)
5. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, etc.
6. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
7. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
8. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
9. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
10. Quick Bluetooth Connection: download the free APP 'MaxiAP200' on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility
11. Languages: English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
Only The Free Vehicle Software Is Lifetime Free Update Online, Other Purchased Vehicle Softwares Are Only Valid for One Year. After one year, you need to buy them again
It cannot do Injector Coding and Key Programming, Mileage Correction Functions. Mainly for Fault Code Read and Erase!!!
Packing List :
1set x Autel Maxiap AP200 OBDII Code Scanner
Autel Maxiap AP200 OBDII Code Scanner Function
1. All OBDII functions are free
2. One free vehicle software with the initial purchase
3. With up to 19 specific functions, like Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
4. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
5. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
6. Generates repair reports of tested vehicles and supports PDF format for easy sharing and printing
7. Keeps records of vehicles tested previously.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP "MaxiAP200" on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
HIGH COST PERFORMANCE: This obd2 scanner offers one free vehicle-specific software allowing you to diagnose one car for free, and you need to spend only $21.99(Android/IOS) buying 12-month use permission of one more car model.
SPECIAL AUTOVIN FEATURE: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal car’s info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY: While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis
SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
Oil Reset –Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Reset –Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Reset –Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
SAS Reset –perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
TPMS Reset –quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
DPF Regeneration –Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Complete OBD2 Functions:
The Operating Procedures:
AUTEL A319 Vs. MK808 Vs.AP200
Autel Maxiap AP200 Specifications:
|Communications||BL 4.2 Dual-Mode|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Input Voltage Range||9 VDC to 26 VDC|
|Supply Current||100 mA@12 V|
|Sleep Mode Current||3 mA@12 V|
|Operating Temp.||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C|
|Dimensions (L * W * H)||59.2 mm (2.33") * 48.5 mm (1.91") * 24.6 mm (0.97")|
|Weight||35g (0.07 lb.)|
How to Download, Register and Update Autel MaxiAP AP200 obdii scanner?
Register AP200 on the mobile phone app rather than on Autel website.
A user has one ID only. One user can only register 1 AP scanner (AP200 or AP200H).
1. Download & Install APP
1) Scan the QR code to download the MaxiAP200 app
2) Or search for MaxiAP200 in APP Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your device.
2. Register & Log in
1) Open the MaxiAP200 app and tap Register near the top right of the screen
2) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration
3) Log in with your registered email address and password
Note: If you have a previously operated Autel ID, please use it to log in
3. Bind VCI
1) Tap Me -> VCI Management.
2) Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number.
3) Check if the email information is correct.
4) Tap Bind to bind VCI
4. Purchase & Install softwware
1) Tap Mall or the plus sign below the diagnose list to purchase and install vehicle-specific software.
2) Full OBDII functions included at no charge.
3) You can get one free vehicle-specific software through Mall after successfully binding VCI for the first time.(For iOS devices, the purchased vehicle-specific software will display in the diagnose list. tap it to another application for diagnosing.)
5. Plug the connector of the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC)
The vehicle's DLC is generally located under the vehicle dash
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to Key On, Engine Off position.
The LED on the tool will light solid green when connected
7. VCI Connection
1) For Android devices, tap Me -> VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home Screen.
2) For iOS devices, tap Setting -> Bluetooth on your iOS device to open the Bluetooth function. then tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200 tool to pair it with the device. The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
* When the device is successfully paired with the tool, the LED on the tool will light solid blue
* Ensure your Android device's Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your MaxiAP200 is now ready for use.
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
1. For iOS devices, the saved report can be printed via the Print function on the device.
2. For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print the saved report
Note: The device needs to be connected with a printer to print