- Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly .
- Ultra-Fast OBDII-Port Communication Within 75 Feet.
- Supports The Latest OBD2 Protocols: DoIP and CAN-FD (4-pin sets)
- Supports Comprehensive Diagnosis and Reading of Control Modules
- Wirelessly Connects Vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS Tablets Supporting Bluetooth
Autel MaxiVCI VCI200 Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface
The MaxiVCI VC200 is a replacement Bluetooth vehicle communication interface. This is an optional Bluetooth VCI adapter for the MaxiSys series of tools and a replacement dongle for the MaxiBAS and new MaxiSys tools.
The VCI200 has a reduced footprint, includes the latest protocols (CAN-FD, DoIP), and has and LED to easy finding the OBD2 port under dark dashes.
- Compatible with the current line of Autel MaxiSys Diagnostic Tablets:
- MS906Pro, MS906Pro-TS, MS909, MS919, Ultra,
As well as: MS906TS, MK908, MS908, MS908S Pro, MS908 Pro and MK908P.
- MaxiBAS BT608, MaxiBAS BT609, ITS600, ITS600Pro
- Autel MaxiIM series IM508/IM608. (Note: Not compatible with Auro IM500/IM600)
- Supports the latest OBD2 Protocols: DoIP and CAN-FD (4-pin sets).
- Without out CAN-FD adapter for your JVCI to do CAN-FD.
The VCI200 supports DoIP and CAN FD (4-pin sets) and is compatible with the following:
- MS906BT, requires updates from 2022 or newer.
- MS906TS, requires updates from 2022 or newer
- MS908 / MS908s, requires updates from 2022 or newer
- MS908p / MS908sp, requires updates from 2022 or newer
- Elite, requires updates from 2022 or newer
- MaxiADAS, requires updates from 2022 or newer
- Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetooth
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of vehicle
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules
- Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet
- Updateable software via the Internet
VCI LED Description:
||BLE + EDR
|Input Voltage Range
||150 mA @ 12 VDC
||-10°C to 60°C (ambient)
||-40°C to 80°C (ambient)
||3.7V Lithium Battery
||1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
||The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,
||The VCl is ready for use.
||The firmware is updating.
||Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
||Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
The new, ultra-compact MaxiVCI V200 features the latest advances in wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It has been carefully designed and tested to comply with OBDII protocols. However, some vehicle models are not in full compliance with these protocols for various reasons. In addition, the computer control systems or sensors on any given vehicle may be malfunctioning.
While Autel's testing and the experiences of the users have shown the unit to be safe and reliable, there is an inherent risk in using any product that may potentially affect the operation or drive-ability of your vehicle.
If you are concerned about the operation of your vehicle at any time while using the MaxiVCI V200
1. Pull off the roadway immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. Disconnect the device from the OBDII port.
3. Consult a licensed mechanic or automobile service center.
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI V200
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :