GODIAG Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper Cable for ECU IMMO Airbag ABS Cluster Bench Work
- Full protocol OBD2 jumper Breakout Tricore Cable is used to connect ECU, Immobilizer, ABS, Airbag, Instrument cluster via OBD or bench easily
- The jumper is compatible with lots of OBD2 devices, ECU programmers, key programmers, airbag reset tools and mileage programmers.
- Breakout Tricore Cable
- Supports DC power supply
- Connect with Airbag module for airbag reset
- Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
- With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, and KESS V2.
- Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
- With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch [some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming]. Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
- With ignition analog switch [equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables].
- Supports safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
- Supports standard obd2 full protocol connection [double K line, double CAN line], 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, and 4 small GND.
BMW 20, BENZ38, PSA- , DAIHATSU-4, FIAT-3, GAZ NISSAN-14 SUZUKI-3 AUDI 4, BENZ 1, CHRYSLER 6, DAEWOO 12, FORD6+1, GM12, HONDA3, KIA20, MAZDA17, MITSUBISHI 12,SSANGYONG 20, SUBARU 9, TOYOTA 17, TOYOTA 22, BENZ 8, BENZ OD1 16
Connection Diagram of the Dedicated Programming Power Connector.
FGTECH ECU Bench Programming Connection Diagram
MPPS ECU Bench Connection Diagram
KESS V2 ECU Bench Connection Diagram
OBDSTAR Odomaster or Other KM Tool Mileage Correction Connection Diagram
Connect with Airbag Reset Tools
(OBDSTAR P50, Carprog, iProg, Launch X431, Autel etc) to Diagnose/ Reset/ Repair/ Coding Airbag Module
Connect with Xhorse VVDI MB tool/CGDI MB to read Mercedes Benz EIS/EZS data
can be used to replace Benz EIS EZS adapter set
can be used with Xhorse VVDI2 to read Immobilizer ECU data
Can also be used with mileage programmer to correct odometer
What is the analog ignition switch?
After the ING ignition switch is pressed, the line marked with ING12V will have 12v, which is the analog ignition switch. Because when some devices read some ECUs, the device will prompt to turn on or off the ignition switch.
Cable set contents:
7 pin Knorr, Wabco Trailer Adapter Cable X 1
12 pin MAN Adapter Cable X 1
37 pin MAN Adapter Cable X 1
IVECO-30P Adapter Cable X 1
SCANIA -16P Adapter Cable X 1
BENZ-14P Adapter Cable X 1
Renault-12P Adapter Cable X 1
VOLVO-8P Adapter Cable X 1
1pc x Full protocol OBD2 jumper
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
OBDSTAR P50 reset Nissan Airbag 98820 3TS0A with Godiag Jumper
VVDI MB Read Mercedes EIS Data with Godiag Jumper Cable
PCMTuner read Honda PGM FI SH7058 with Godiag tricore cable
Xhorse VVDI2 Audi A6 C6 Simos 6.3 ECU Data and PIN with Godiag jumper