MaxiTPMS TS401 is original made by Autel Manufacturer, it is a new generation TPMS diagnostic and service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface.
Autel MaxiTPMS® TS401 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool V2.6
GODIAG Odometer Correction for Ford, GM, Toyota, etcAny question please don't hesitate to contact us:
1. Unparalleled sensor coverage – activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
3. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
4. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
5. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
6. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
7. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
8. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
9. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
10. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
11. Modular design allows for future capability expansions
12. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review
13. Accurate diagnosing result – a tool users can trust
14. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
15. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
16. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
17. One year free online software updates
18. Multilingual support
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Length\Width\Height: 195.5mm (7.7")\104 mm(4.09")\37.5 mm(1.48")
Main unit weight: 0.37kg (0.82lb)
1pc x TPMS TS401 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x User's manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carrying case
Whatsapp/BOTIM: +86 18259252285
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:Due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic, the delivery date of your order may be delayed for some days. We are sincerely sorry for all inconvenience we will bring to you.
If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax).US, UK , CA, RU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, CA, Warehouse, Free TAX
, faster shipping with best offer. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
DHL Express is our default shipping method to most countries, 3-4 working days, to help you pay for less custom tax
we will declare a lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area, you need pay extra freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, Tax Pre-paid, usually no extra fee
for European Countries or Remote Area.
(Due to high tax in European countries,like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, Yanwen express will be used as first option, if you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment ,thank you :)
How to Download and Update Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Tool Software?
1. Download & Install MaxiLinkII Software
The TS401 is updated via the MaxiLinkII software (installed on a Windows PC) and by downloading the Update file from the Maxitpms.com website.
The Maxilink II software is available at http://www.maxitpms.com/tpmscms/product/580.jhtml. From the homepage, www.maxitpms.com, go to Products
select MaxiTPMS TS401
, click on the Downloads
tab and then click on Maxi PC Suite TS401 file to download the MaxiLinkII software. To unzip the file, right-
mouse click on the file and select Extract All
. Double-click on Setup.exe
2. Download TS401 Update
To download software updates, click here, http://www.maxitpms.com/tpmscms/product/580.jhtml, then select TS401 Update file. Or from the homepage, www.maxitpms.com, click on Products
, then MaxiTPMS TS401
, and click the Downloads
tab. In the list, click the TS401 Update file to download the zip file. To unzip the file, right-mouse click on the file and select Extract All
. Remember to note the location of extracted folder.
3. Connect Tool to PC
Connect tool to the computer using the supplied USB and select Update Mode
on the tool.
When an error occurs and the tool is unable to work properly, you may need to update the
programs. Power off the tool first and then hold the N button, connect the tool with the computer
via USB and then the tool will enter the Update Mode forcedly. Follow the update procedures to
refresh the program.
4. Update the Tool
IMPORTANT: Both the TS401 file and the DTC file must be updated for the tool to function correctly. There is NO need to register the tool before updating.
Launch MaxiLinkII on the PC and then select TS401
on the left-hand side of the screen under the TPMS tab. Under Update Program
, click on Select File
and browse to the software update you downloaded. Open the folder labelled US
, select the file within (the file extension is .bin
) and click on Update
The application will communicate with the tool and update. The PC application and the tool will display a message once the update is completed. Next, under Update DTC
, click on Select File
, browse to file (the file extension is .aut) and click on Open
, and then click on Update
The application will communicate with the tool and update its software. The PC application and the tool will display a message once the update is completed.
Now your tool is ready to use!