Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII EOBD & CAN Scan Tool,Supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis,Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import;Internet updateable.
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII EOBD & CAN Scan Tool Support Online Update
English/ French/ Spanish/ German/Dutch/ Polish/ Italian/Portuguese/ Greek/ Romanian
The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Feature and Function
Autel AutoLink AL519 Specification:
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
2. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
6. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.
7. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
8. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
12. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
13. Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
14. Displays live O2 sensor test data
15. Internet updateable and upgradeable
16. Views freeze frame data
17. Reads live PCM datastream
18. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
19. Prints data via PC
1pc x AutoLink AL519 Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry Case
Autel AutoLink Comparision:
We are here for you:Whatsapp:
+86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com
Autel Autolink AL519 Review (1)
Autel AL519 AutoLink has all the features of both a basic and a professional Scan Tool. Therefore if you are looking for a midrange scanner this is the right choice
After a day the package arrived at our workshop and its red color under a molded plastic cover caught my eye. As I ripped open the packaging the small size of the device was a surprise. It came with useful accessories such as a handy case, a long hookup OBD2 cable, a USB cord and a CD to download the software. Actually comparing with my old 509 Clone it did look much fancier. However as I skipped through the User Manual it was thin and sketchy.
During the past year that we have been using our red Autel-AL519 Gareth hooked it with nearly everything, including a 05 Subaru STI and 2013 Hyundai Genisis. Every time it linked up without a problem. To my surprise it worked fine on 2004 BMW X3 too.
Some features were really outstanding, one being the original One-Click I/M Readiness key, the TFT color display and the built in speaker. The combination of both visual and audible capability for readiness verification was something special to show off to our visitors in the workshop.
At the end of the day, Autel AL519 AutoLink scan tool has all the features of both a basic and a professional Scan Tool. Therefore if you are looking for a midrange scanner this is the right choice. In brief it is a low cost, lightweight and an affordable Scan Tool useful both for do it yourself drivers and car technicians.
Autel Autolink AL519 Review (2)
There are 4 main reasons that this product deserves to be considered by technicians and keen Do-It-Yourself drivers:
- NO language barrier. The languages supported include: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Croatian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, Serbian (You should note that apart from English, French and Spanish the other languages should be of at least 20 orders).
- Covers all 1996 and newer automobiles (OBDII & CAN) manufactured at home or imported from abroad.
- Cost free ONE year online update.
- Provided data on all modes of OBD2 diagnosis tests.
Recently I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new Scan Tool. I was specifically looking for something solid and reliable. A friend of mine who is a mechanic had an Autel AL519. So I called him round with his tool.
I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05 Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever. Also It had quite an eye catching look. Unfortunately on the next trial it failed out right. I tried to hook it with a 2002 vet and 2007 GMC pickup with no success. Finally after many attempts I made a call to Autel’s technical support team. They said with no hesitation that they are aware of the problem of compatibility of AL519 with the older models of GM vehicles. Something which should have been said in the first place.
However putting aside this hiccup on the whole I give it a 4.5 rating as a good professional scan tool with a reasonable price.
Having said that, Autel AL519 as a professional Scan Tools lacks some technical features which make you uncertain to go for the final purchase. Professional technicians look for additional ABS and SRS data from their diagnostic scanners.
For safety precautions these data readings are essential and there is a great demand for it. This is the feature that AL519 lacks and should be considered before purchase. However, ABS and SRS readings in comparison to engine light data are not essential but nonetheless important.
This is a standard Scan Tool of 4.5 rating with the usual features such a device should have:
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars manufactured domestically or imported.
- Includes the CD software and the USB cable on purchase.
- Free of charge updates of the software.
- Large LCD display (320*240 dpi).
- Independent battery system of type: 8-18 V.
Having made sure of the standard features of a Code Reader of this caliber you should look for special features that this tool promises. Here are some of these special features:
- All 10 modes of a complete OBD2 diagnosis are incorporated by AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner.
- Original One-Click I/M Key indicating the readiness of the emission system, plus O2 sensor test readings.
- TFT color display
- Fitted with in-built speaker informing you every 3 minutes that the engine is ready.
- Providing thousands of fix solutions to assist the technicians in the repair shop.
This is a decent all rounder scanner. AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner is easy to use and reasonably priced. Most of the customer reviews have mentioned its reliability and it will serve you for many years.
Things We Liked
- Provides basic data readings for beginners and advanced data required by professionals.
- It is manufactured in a firm style assuring its resilience for long term use.
- Appealing color monitor making data analyze more interesting.
- As it works with numerous protocols, car owners should rest assured that this tool will work on their cars too.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Unlike other professional scanners this model does not read ABS and SRS codes.However not all cars need such data.