Highlights of OBDSTAR X300M
OBDSTAR X300 M Mileage Programmer Vehicle Coverage:
Check supported car list from OBDSTAR OFFICIAL WEBSITE
1pc x OBDSTAR X300M main unit
1pc x Main cable
1pc x SD card (Host memory card)
1pc x SD card reader
1pc x X300 M user's manual
1pc x OBDII-16 connector
SOME RECENT UPDATES
2012-2014.06 MQB mileage correction
VW Golf 7 2012-2014.06
Audi A3 2012-2014.06
Seat Leon 2012-2014.06
Skoda Octavia 2012-2014.06
1. Chassis W169 for BENZ A serial by OBD
2. Chassis W245 for BENZ B serial by OBD
3. Chassis W204 for BENZ C serial by OBD
4. Chassis W209 for BENZ CLK serial by OBD
5. Chassis W207(E-COUPE) for BENZ CLK serial by OBD
6. Chassis W218 for BENZ CLS serial by OBD
7. Chassis A207(E-CABRIO),W211,W212 for BENZ E serial by OBD
8. Chassis X204 for BENZ GLK serial by OBD
9. Chassis R197 for BENZ SLC serial by OBD
10. Chassis R171 for BENZ SLK serial by OBD
11. Chassis W203 for BENZ C serial by OBD (After April 2007)
12. Chassis A207(E-CABRIO),W211,W212 for BENZ E serial by OBD
13. Chassis W463 for BENZ G serial by OBD
LOADS OF VOLVO
s60 2000-2001 2001-2002 2003-2007 2007-
s80 1999-2000 2000-2001 2001-2002 2003-2007 2010-on
v40 2003-2007 2012-on
v50 2003-2007 2007-on
v70 1999-2000 2000-2001 2001-2002 2003-2007 2008-on
xc60 2007-on 2012-on
xc70 2001-2002 2003-2007 2007-on 2010-on
xc90 2001-2002 2003-2007 2008-on
1. Increased Volvo 0L85D dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
2. Increased Volvo 1H56A dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
3. Increased Volvo 1K78X dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
4. Increased Volvo 1M80F dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
5. Increased Volvo 3K91D dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
6. Increased Volvo 3L16Y dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
7. Increased Volvo 4F73K dashboard cluster calibrate, read and write EEPROM, read FLASH
LOADS OF PEUGEOT DASH AND BSI
1. Increased Peugeot 208/308/301/508 cluster calibrate in dashboard system and EEPROM backup recover function and Flash backup function in 301
2. Increased Citroen C3/C4/C5/D55 cluster calibrate in dashboard system and EEPROM backup recover function and FLASH backup function in C5
FORD RANGER 2015-
FORD SPC5645S + 93C86 (LATEST FORDS) KA, FIGO,
1. Increased FORD Edge(2015-) SPC5645S+93C86 dashboard cluster calibrate
2. Increased FORD Explorer (2015-) SPC5645S+93C86 dashboard cluster calibrate
3. Increased FORD Fusion (2015-)SPC5645S+93C86 dashboard cluster calibrate
4. Increased FORD New Mondeo (2015-) SPC5645S+93C86 dashboard cluster calibrate
OBDSTAR X300M Audi Odometer Adjustment Car List
How to Update OBDSTAR X300M Mileage Programmer?
1. Download the update tool and diagnostic software on http://en.obdstar.com/ double click, then go to the next step.
2. Click "Next" --> Click "Next" --> Click "Next" --> Click "Finish"
3. Above we have installed update tool, and the start software updating. After Update Tool installation completed, click theupdate tool software icon on desktop to start the update tools.
4. Open update tool--> Click the source menu, choose the program you want to update, click it and confirm.
5. Click and select all the software the click "update"
6. Wait for several minutes the the updating finished.
How to use OBDSTAR X300 M odometer correction tool?
1. Connect OBDSTAR X300M to you car via OBD2 scoket.
2. Select VEHICLES->MILEAGE ADJUSTMENT
3. Select your car model->initializing...->authorizing...
4. Select your car model and year->MILEAGE ADJUSTMENT
5. Screen dispaly "communication"
6. Enter a filename to save
7. OBDSETAR X300M managed to read the current mileage
8. Input new mileage
9. Adjusting mileage...-->adjustment complete
Several days ago,one of our customers got trouble when he performing mileage correction on his Ford Focus 2013 by OBDSTAR X300M. It is highly recommend that sent the logging data to engineers when you have problems during your mileage correcting work.
Problem described by eric.duchesne
“Ford Focus 2013 with Sync: Dashboard had sutting down (dead) after odometer adjustment with OBDSTAR X300M,DO you have a solution ?”
OBDSTAR Engineers said “Any problems during testing,please use the Data Logging function to record the test process and send the data to us.”
OBDSTAR X300M Data Logging
Power on OBDSTAR X300M,select “OPTION”
Select “DATA LOGGING”
Then select “ON”,and press [ESC] to exit.
Back to main menu and to perform your mileage programming work.
Then if you found the your mileage correction work failed,power off the OBDSTAR X300M.
Take the TF card out of OBDSTAR X300M,and plug TF card into your laptop.
Locate the “log” folder and sent the file to factory engineer or your dealers.
Attention please:The data logging function will be closed when you power off OBDSTAR X300M.If you want to turn on the function,you need to repeat the procedures to turn on “data logging” function.