1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detection the status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand-alone measurement data saved in a CF card to the hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on the driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and use a pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
1pc x WIFI VXDIAG VCX-PLUS
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
VXDIAG Subaru SSM III Software Display:
SSM III: Make sure the “I/O box” is set to “SDI (Subaru Diagnostic Interface)”
In SSM4, set up the interface as VXDIAG