Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD704 Full System with Data Stream is specially designed for European vehicle diagnose, it support 8 car models full system diagnose. MD704 supports free update online, it can read out data stream, customer can also print out data via PC Link.
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD701 Four System with Data Stream Asian Vehicle Diagnostic Tool
Supported car list:
Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia
Update: Free software upgrade forever
Autel's new MaxiDiagElite MD704 with data function, the most advanced and multifunctional scan tool powered by its exclusive technology, is designed for technicians to troubleshoot either the basic four system or all the systems for most of the Italian and French vehicles on the road. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnostics at the right price. With the optional OBD-I adapter set, the MaxiDiagElite can diagnose older vehicles.
Feature & Functions:
1. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems.
2. With optional OBD1 adaptor, MD704 can do older car models.
3. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs,including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
4. Turns off warning lights
5. Reads live datastream and freeze frame
6. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
7. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
8. Data graphing
9. One year free software upgrade
10. Prints data via PC
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
1pc x MD704 Main unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry Case