VNCI JLR DOIP Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic Scanner Supports Topix Cloud
VNCI JLR DoIP, the new Jaguar Land Rover diagnostic tool, is compatible with the original software driver, and supports SDD, pathfinder offline software TOPix online software, supports USB connection, WIFI direct connection, and wireless LAN connection. It can completely replace the original JLR DoIP VCI. Equipment. Supports Jaguar Land Rover models from 2005 to the latest model year, and can perform basic diagnostic functions, fault guidance and search, module programming, anti-theft matching and other functions for Jaguar Land Rover models.
Compatible with original SDD/pathfinder software and JLR VCI driver
Supports SDD, Pathfinder offline software (in HDD)
Supports JLR from 2005- present
Supports USB, WiFi and LAN connection (WIFI Password: 12345678)
Supports Topix Cloud online programming (requires online account)
Free download VNCI JLR Device Manager update tool (update firmware)
VNCI JLR DoIP Function
1. Supports diagnosis, programming and anti-theft matching functions of Jaguar Land Rover models from 2005 to present
2. Supports ECU flashing, CCF installation and modification, routine diagnostic code reading and clearing, flash hiding and other functions
3. Support SDD, pathfinder offline software and TOPix online software
VNCI JLR Features
1. Compatible with original software drivers, no need for third-party software, plug and play
2. Supports three connection methods: USB connection, WIFI direct connection, and wireless LAN connection
3. Exquisite, compact and easy to carry
1set X VNCI JLR DOIP
JLR VNCI User review:
Topix was updated and they also updated the drivers for the original JLR DOIP VCI to version R2_4_22_62.
With the new version of Topix it also requires updated drivers for the VCI.
After upgrading the VNCI to fw version 220.127.116.11, the VCI now has the latest drivers and is working with Topix.
If you are trying to update VNCI JLR DoIP VCI driver, the JLR VNCI does not work with the latest Topix Cloud.
Error not connect VCI. Start update driver, it throws another error the connection between the PC and the VCI has broken.
JLR VCI driver version needs to match the firmware version in VNCI device manager.
Download VNCI JLR Device Manager update tool on our webpage (to update firmware).
Update device manager software and VNCI JLR firmware to the latest version.
Update software and firmware in VNCI update tool. Then update JLR VCI driver. It should be fine.