DIY Set up INPA Software for BMW F series coding
Yes, INPA software works with BMW Fxx Chassis, so long as you have the Fxx .IPO files installed.
It will use whatever interface you have defined in EDIABAS.ini, so BMW ENET cable
is fine. Also,ICOM A2 is definitely ok.
Here is my INPA 5.06 with Fxx Scripts:
(see picture attachment 1)
INPA is not updateable with SP=Daten as it uses only the .PRG files in EDIABAS and its own .iPO files.
Here is a full INPA with F and E series for you to download, but no one holds the responsibility for what you will do.
If you don’t wanna take any risk with INPA K+DCAN, here is a tested version for you:
Download full INPA on Mega: (on your own risk)
BMW Standard Tools 212 - Install First
- Includes (EDIABAS v.7.30, Tool32 v.4.03, INPA v.5.06, WinKFP v.5.31 & NCS Expert v.4.01).
INPA_Fxx_v.2 - Install Second
- Copy INPA_Fxx_v.2 folder to C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2 and EDIABAS to C:\EDIABAS overriding existing EDIABAS Folder.
- Run INPALOAD.exe from INPA_Fxx_v.2 BIN folder (C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2\BIN\INPALOAD.exe).
- Note: DISABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL ANY ANY VIRUS SOFTWARE.
- Note: For Exx connection, you will need to change EDIABAS.ini file to "INTERFACE = STD:OBD" and edit OBD.ini Com Port settings accordingly to match you PC's Com Port settings.
The quick diagnose with inpa is much easier and faster than ista/d.... and also for zb-numbers to find...