- Autel MaxiIM IM508 is combining powerful immobilizer and key programming capabilities with advanced automotive diagnostics and service functions.
- 100% Original Autel XP400 Key and Chip Programmer XP400 VCI Dongle IMMO Key Reprogramming Tool work with Autel MAXIIM IM508 IM608.
100% Original Autel MaxiIM IM508 ADVANCED IMMO & Key Programming
Top 8 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiIM IM508:
1. Powerful Cortex-A9 processor
2. One Year Free Update online On Autel Official Website
3. Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Original Autel Brand. Perfect Replacement of AURO OtoSys IM100
5. Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn
6. Vehicle Supported: Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
7. Function IMMO+ Diagnose: Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/ advanced maintenance services
8. Diagnosis menu language :
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Autel MaxiIM IM608 vs MaxiIM IM508 vs Auro OtoSys IM600 vs IM100
MaxiIM IM508 Description:
Autel MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and key programming device.IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
for Guided and Automated Key Learning
for Advanced Key Learning
Autel IM508 7 Features:
1. Internal reliable 32GB Memory
2. 7" 1024x600 LCD capacitive touchscreen
3. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
4. Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/ MCU read/write
5. Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
6. Read PIN/CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning
7. Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
Comparison with IM608:
With XP200 Key Programmer, IM508 Key Programmer Tool has all IMMO functions as IM608 except for Benz 3rd Generation IMMO, BMW CAS4 Key Learning and VW/Audi MQB(VDD & JCI) Add Key, IMMO V A4/A5/Q5 2015+ Key Learning availability. With nearly 1/3 of its price, IM508 is a perfect affordable IMMO tool alternative for Autel IM608. IM508 is a professional automotive key programming tool that combines key programming, all car systems diagnosis and advanced service functions.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and key programming device. The Android-based touchscreen tablet features powerful quad-core processor, intuitive design and straight-forward interface. Euipped with the XP200 key programmer, IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
AUTEL IM508 Functions:
1. Professional Key Programmer
Autel IM508 is a professional car diagnostic scanner that provides extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system, including: immobilizer system status, key learning, key add, all keys lost, remote control learning, remote control add, chip read and write. It' s a professional solution for car keys and remote controls and prevents your car from being stolen!
Smart Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is configured as a smart guidesystem.
Expert Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is separated from each other.
1. Key Learning
2. Key Generation
3. Remote Learning
4. Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
5. IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
6. Backup / Restore IMMO Data
7. IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
8. BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
9. VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost, and More
The IMMO application requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBD II connection. The application retrieves vehicle IMMO information and performs IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
2. XP200 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER
The XP200 is specially designed to read Volkswagen vehicle key chip data, clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP200 can read/write key chip data quickly and accurately.
Key Read / Write
EEPROM / MCU Read / Write
3. OE-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS FOR 80+ VEHICLE MAKES
Autel IM508 Car Scanner can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and etc and show live data of multiple sensors. It is compatible with more than 80 American, Asian and European makes and models.
1. Read / Erase Codes
2. AutoVIN / AutoScan
3. All Systems Diagnostics
4. View Freeze Frame Data
5. View, Record, Playback Live Data
6. Shop and Data Manager Applications
4. Most Commonly Used Reset Services
Oil Rest Service: This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
EPB Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
TPMS Service: This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
BMS Service: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF Service: This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. Auto Scan Technology
The Autel IM508 professional OBD2 scanner comes with Auto Scan function that performs a comprehensive scanning over all the ECUs in the vehicle to locate systems' faults and retrieve DTCs for efficient diagnosis.
6. Live Data & Review Freeze Frame Data
The IM508 car diagnostic scanner reads codes, show live data of multiple sensors in or graph or text, clears codes. The Review Data section allows you to playback the recorded data frames of live data streams.
7. Remote Technical Support
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, which is a simple, fast and secure remote control screen. You can use the application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiIM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software
8. ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Relearn
7-inch LCD Touchscreen - 32GB Memory - Android Kit Kat - Wi-Fi - Multilingual
Codes & Menus - 5000mAh Li-polymer Battery
If You have XP400 with IM508, you can do more
Autel IM508 EEPROM Read/Write Supported Types
AT24C01, AT24C02, AT24C04, AT24C08, AT24C16, AT24C32, AT24C64, AT24C128, AT24C256, AT24C512, AT24C1024, AT24C128_1.8
AT24C256_1.8, AT24C512_1.8, AT24C01A, AT25010, AT25020, AT25040, AT25080, AT25160, AT25320, AT25640, AT25128, AT25256
AT25512, AT25010_1.8, AT25020_1.8, AT25080_1.8, AT25320_1.8, AT25640_1.8, AT25128_1.8, AT25256_1.8, AT59C11, AT59C22
AT93C46A, AT59C13, AT93C46, AT93C46R, AT93C56, AT93C57, AT93C66, AT93C76, AT93C86
CAT25C01, CAT25C02, CAT25C04, CAT25C08, CAT25C16, CAT25C32, CAT25C64, CAT25C128, CAT25C256
NM24C16U, NM24C16UT, NM24C17U, NM24C17UT, FM93CS46T
85C72, 85C82, 85C92, 25xx080, 25xx160, 25xx320, 25xx640, 25xx040_TSSOP, 25xx320_TSSOP, 25xx640_TSSOP, 93C06, 25xx040
93C46X, 93C46A, 93C46, 93C46AX, 93C46BX_, 93C46CX, 93C56A, 93C56, 93C66A, 93C66, 93C76A, 93C76, 93C86A, 93C86
PCF8582C, PCF8594C, PCF8598C
NM93C13, NM93C14, NM93CS06, NM93C14TM8, NM93CS46, NM93CS56, NM93CS66
CXK1011, CXK1012, CXK1013
S_24S45, S_24H30, S_24H30_SOP8, S_24H45, S_24H45_SOP8, S_24S30
M24C01, M24C02, M24C04, M24C08, M24C16, M24C32, M24C64, ST24x01 / ST25x01, ST24x02 / ST25x02, ST24x04 / ST25x04
ST24x08 / ST25x08, ST24x16, ST25x16, AT25040_1.8, AT25160_1.8, M95010, M95020, M95160, M95040, M95080, M35080, M95320
M95640, M95256 ,M95128, M95512, M93C46, M93C56, M93C66, M93C76, M93C86, M93S46, M93S56, M93S66
TC89101, TC89102, TC89121, TC89122
TMC93LC46, TMC93LC56, TMC93LC57, TMC93LC66, TMC93LC86
X5043, X5045, X25043, X25045, X24C44
9S12 Read/Write Supported Types
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM508?
1.Make sure the Display Table is connected to power source with stable access to the Internet.
2.Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu;or tap the update notification message when received one;or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.The Update application screen displays.
3.Check all available updates:
►If you device to update all the items of IMMO software,select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button;if you want to update all items of diagnostic software,select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
►If you only want to update one or some of the item(s),tap the Update button on the right colum of the specific item(s).
4.Tap the Pause buttons to suspend the updating process.Tap Continue to resume the update and the process will continue from the pause point.
5.When the updating process is completed,the firmware will be installed automatically.The version will replace the older version.
1. 7.0" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor - detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED - indicates battery level & charging or system status.
4. Vehicle Communication LED - flashes green when the Display Tablet is communicating/ linking with the vehicle's system.
The power LED displays green, yellow or red depending on power level and operating state.
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is above 90%.
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is above 15%.
* Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is below 90%.
* Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is below 15%.
5. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
6. Heat Sink
7. Built-in Battery
8. Mini USB OTG Port
9. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
10. DB15-Pin Port – connects the main cable.
11. USB Port
12. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
13. Vehicle Key Chip Slot – holds the vehicle key chip.
14. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
15. Status LED Light – indicates the current operating status.
16. Connection Port – connects EEPROM Adaptor and EEPROM Clamp
Integrated MC9S12 Cable.
17. USB Port – provides data communication and power supply.
Vehicle Key Slot
Holds the Vehicle Key to read and write vehicle key information.
Vehicle Key Chip Slot
Holds the Vehicle Key Chip to read and write vehicle key chip information.
Status LED Light
The status LED of the XP200 indicates the operating status of the device.
See Table below for detailed description.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Specifications:
||Powered on and Default Status
|Solid Red Error Status
Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input / Output:
Power and Battery:
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life:
Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input:
5 V/1.5 A
500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
5% - 95% non-condensing
788 g (2.42 lb.)
Supported Automotive Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Why do you buy Autel XP400?
100% Original Autel XP400 Key and Chip Programmer XP400 VCI Dongle IMMO Key Reprogramming Tool for Autel MAXIIM IM508 IM608
1. If your original XP400 for IM608 / IM600 is broken, you can buy this to replace the old one.
2. With XP400, You can release more function for your IM508: If you have a MaxiIM IM508 or Otosys IM100, you want to do advanced IMMO reprogramming like IM608 / IM600 do, you can buy an XP400 for your machine. Then it works on IMMO functions as im608 / im600. Detailed functions comparison between XP400 and XP200, please refer to bellow chart.
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer Function List:
1. Support PC
2. MCU / EEPROM Chips Read / Write
3. ECU Read / Write
4. MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read / Write
5. Key Read / Write
6. Mercedes Infrared Key Read / Write
7. Remote Frequency Detect
8. IC Card Read/Write
XP400 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER Introduction:
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
DC Port: Provides 12 V power supply for the XP400.
USB Port: Provides data communication and power supply for handheld device, PC and XP400.
DB 26-Pin Port: 5 components can be connected to this port:
1) Mercedes Infrared Cable
2) APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
3) APA104 – ECU Cable
4) APA105– MCU Cable
5) APA106 – MC9S12 Cable
DB 26-Pin Port:
Five components can be connected to this port:
Mercedes Infrared Cable
APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
APA104 – ECU Cable
APA105– MCU Cable
APA106 – MC9S12 Cable
APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
APA104 – ECU Cable
||Pin correspond to DB26
||Blue and White
||Gray and White
||Brown and White
||Green and White
APA105 – MCU Cable
||Pin correspond to DB26
APA106 – MC9S12 Cable
||Pin correspond to DB26
||Red and White
||Red and Black
||Red and Yellow
||Red and Blue
||Pin correspond to DB26
Cross-shaped Signal Pin: Places MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal cable to read or write MCU and ECU chips.
IC Card Induction Area: Reads and writes IC card information.
Vehicle Key Slot: Holds the vehicle key to read or write vehicle key information.
Transponder Slot: Holds the transponder to read or write transponder information.
Remote Control Transponder Induction Area: Reads and writes remote control transponder information.
Mercedes Infrared Key Slot: Holds Mercedes infrared key to read or write Mercedes vehicle key information.
Status LED: Shows the current operating status of the XP400. See the table below for detailed description.
||Powered on and default
Places EEPROM chip or socket to read or write EEPROM information.
EEPROM Component Transponder Slot : Holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Package List:
||-10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉)
||-20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
||Mini USB, VGA_DB15
||< 250 mA
|Device Dimensions (L*W*H)
||130 mm * 68 mm * 28 mm
|Package Dimensions (L*W*H)
||201 mm * 167 mm * 75 mm
MaxiIM IM508 Tablet
XP200 Key Programmer
USB External Power Adapter
Mini USB Cable
1set x AUTEL XP400
Xhorse VVDI2 Complete Version with Free Mini Key Tool Xhorse VVDI Benz MB BGA TOOL with Free Mini VVDI Key ToolAny question please don't hesitate to contact us:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:
Due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic, the delivery date of your order may be delayed for some days. We are sincerely sorry for all inconvenience we will bring to you.US, UK , CA, AU, RU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, CA, AU Warehouse , Free TAX
, faster shipping with best offer. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
DHL Express is our default shipping method to most countries,
3-4 working days, to help you save custom tax we will declare a lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area, you need pay extra freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, Tax Pre-paid, usually no extra fee for European Countries or Remote Area.
(Due to high tax in European countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, Yanwen express will be used as first option, if you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment ,thank you :)