- Latest software version: Ford V123, MAZDA V123.
- One device support both Ford and Mazda.
- Supports both Ford and Mazda, Supports vehicle till 2020 year.
VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford IDS V123 / Mazda IDS V123
VXDIAG VCX NANO Highlights:
Perfect replacement of Ford VCM2
Update by CD with unlocked firmware
Supports both new and old vehicles.
Supports multi-languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese (European) , Portuguese (Brazil)
Ford IDS Language:
VXDIAG VCX Nano Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording and Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
Requirement on computer:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 32bit and 64bit
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer needs to be produced after 2000 year, computer too old can not run the software.
Tips to Install VXDIAG Ford or Mazda IDS:
Ford IDS Installation:
1. Install Ford IDS-1**
2. Wait for the installation of Ford IDS – 1**, and restart the computer
3. Install the Ford original VCI software_ 18.104.22.168.exe
4. Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
5. Wait for VX manager and Ford IDS driver installation to complete
6. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
7. Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
Mazda IDS Installation:
1. Install mazdaids-1**
2. Wait for mazdaids – 1** installation to complete and restart the computer
3. Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
4. Wait for VX manager and Ford IDS driver installation to complete
5. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
6. Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x CD
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp for Sale:
+86 18259252285Whatsapp for Tech Support:
How to Install VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford IDS V118 on Win7?
How to install VXDIAG Ford IDS V112 without VMware
A customer who bought VXDIAG VCX NANO wiht IDS V97 shares his experience of quickly guide set up IDS:
Use Virtual machine installer found on Ford IDS CD V97, install VM then create a VM
Then on the virtual machine
Install calibration from V81 CD
Install V91 from V97 CD and reboot without opening software
Once rebooted open software and agree to 3 day licence, enter any details
Close software and Install V96 and reboot without opening
Once rebooted you can open software
Install software on CD V97 for the VX device
At this point I just installed deep freeze found on cd V97
Still playing with the vxdiag scanner, will report the test results in few days.
VXDIAG IDS Functions tested successfully:
Record and play back live data for ABS, PCM…tested ok
Program and Install new ECUs (PCM, ABS)…tested ok
Read and Clear DTCs…tested ok
Program New Keys for Mazda 6…tested ok
Set, adjust or remove speed governors…tested ok
DPF Regeneration…tested ok
Automatic vehicle recognition…tested ok
All other dealer functions…tested ok
Reset steering angle…tested ok
Find guided fault…tested ok
Injector Coding…tested ok