THINKCAR Thinkdiag OBD2 Full System Code Scanner with All Car Brands and and 1 Year Update Subscription
THINKCAR Thinkdiag Highlights
1. Support 115 car brands + All software+16 Reset Service +1 year free update online
2. Multi languages:
- Free Online Update for 1 Year.
- Multi-language with kinds of car software.
- Supports full systems diagnosis for the car, 16 kinds of reset functions + 115 kinds of car software.
English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Russian.
3. ECU Coding
(Customize) to reflash vehicle control modules software
4. Actuation tests that allow you to test each system actuator
5. Full OBD II and EOBD functions for full system scans,
including Airbag, Engine, Gearbox, AT, and more...
6. Compatible with both Android / iOS handsets and tablets. Bluetooth connect with Phone, app name is: ThinkDiag+
7. Thinkdiag is 30% faster and supports all electronic components of modern cars.
8. ThinkDiag is a professional instrument-level scanning tool worth $ 3,000 (price in dollars for reference).
9. Supported Language:English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian.
10. Palm-sized, portable,and powerful
1pc x Thinkdiag OBD2 Scanner
OBD2 Extension Cable Purchasing Link
ThinkDiag App Free Download
ThinkCar ThinkDiag App Car List
1. All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis,
thinkdiag will reading car system fault codes, and clear system fault codes.
Read Fault Code
Clear Fault Code
Full OBD Data Stream
O2 Sensor Test
Real-time Data Stream
EVAP System Test
Engine Oil Lamp Reset
Tire Pressure Reset
Brake Pad Reset
Steering Angle Reset
This is a OE level tool so for some cars there can be hundred's of special functions and actuation tests, there are simply to many to list here. Please note these are examples of the separate special function software and that there are many more special functions for the individual brands however not every special function is avalible on every vehicle and this can also vary depending on the year of the vehicle so please always check with us first.
Thinkdiag will read car VIN one second. It can recognize your car type automotive which helps a lot when u repair a car.
3. ECU Coding (Customize):
Uses the ThinkDiag App to modify the adaptive data for vehicle control modules, after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, including Power Window, Illuminated Entry, Warning, Light Control, Slide Roof, Air Conditioner, Display, Unit Conversion, Entry & Start, PSD & PBD Operation, Seat
Thinkdiag supports Action test function (Bi-directional control).
it is a powerful functions, one professional diagnostic tool must have this function!!!
Uses the ThinkDiag App to test if the actuator is normal, without using the vehicle’s controls, to get a significant boost in effectiveness:
[ Turn on the radiator fan | Modulate the throttle | Open/close windows | Operate mirrors | Turn on/off the lights | Turn on/off the sound horn | Test door lock … ]
5. Thinkdiag support 16 service reset functions
, including AFS reset, and IMMO reset and so on....
16 maintenance functions to meet the maintenance vehicle repair and after-sales maintenance.
1. Oil Reset Service
2. Steering Angle Calibration
3. Electronic Parking Brake Reset
4. Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
5. ABS Bleeding
6. Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
7. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
8. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
9. Tooth Learning
10. Anti-theft Matching
11. Injector matching
12. Air Suspension Reset
13. Gearbox Reset
14. Sunroof RESET
15. EGR Reset
16. AFS reset
These special function are NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please provide car brand, model and release year for further check.
. Other Functions of Thinkdiag:
1). Thinkdiag will Read vehicle's live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
2). Support printed car health report
3). Remote Diagnosis
4). Community support
Thinkdiag Software List:
Cover up to 115 major car software:
Thinkdiag vs ThinkDriver vs Autel AP200
How to Use Thinkcar Thinkdiag
Setting up your device for the first-time
1. Download The ThinkDiag App:
Search “ThinkDiag” in App Store or "ThinkDiag+" in the Google Play store the ThinkDiag+ App is FREE to download. Alternativly if you do not want to use the app store you can download the apk for andorid here ThinkDiag_Plus.apk
2. Sign In or Register:
If you already have a thinkcar account, please sign in with your details; If you do not have an account, please register for an account. Please note that one Thinkcar account is common for all products so you will not need multiple accounts for different products.
How to Register for an Account?
Open the ThinkDiag+ App, click on “Sign Up”. Input your username, email, and verification code (This is sent to your email during signup), then choose your password. Click on “Sign Up” and your all done.
3. Activate a ThinkDiag Device:
After the registration, there will be a notification asking for you to register the device. Click on “OK” to go to the activation page, you then need to type the serial number and a 8-digit activation code of your ThinkDiag device, this can be found inside the box on the leaflet with the device.
4. Download Diagnostics Software:
After the activation has been done, go to “ThinkStore” to download diagnostics software. Each ThinkDiag Standard device comes with 1 FREE diagnostics software for one year and each ThinkDiag Pro comes will all brands free for 24 months. Please select the software based on your vehicles, and download the corresponding software. If you have the Pro version after activation you will need to drag down from the top of the screen while in the thinkstore or log out and then back in again to show the all brands.
5. Insert the ThinkDiag Device into OBDII port in Your Vehicle:
Usually, the OBDII port is located under the dashboard, above the pedal on the driver’s side. Insert the ThinkDiag device, there will be a green light which indicates the device is powered on.
6. Bluetooth Connection:
Open the ThinkDiag App, it will automatically search to activated device and connect via Bluetooth in the App.
7. Start to Use Your ThinkDiag Device:
After the bluetooth connection, you can use all the functions of your ThinkDiag device such as: All Systems Diagnostics, Maintenance&Service Functions, OBD II Diagnostics.
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :