What updates have we made in 2023 as upgraded version of AUTEL MP808S ?
Thanks to the Autel MP808 Scan tool, you can get more repair orders and Improve your efficiency and professionalism , Having such a state-of-the-art ,Fast,Smart, Intelligent Bi-Directional Scanner, Which is a great investment in your life .
As a Car owner ,Thanks to the Autel MP808 Scan tool, you don’t need to rely on the mechanics or auto repair shop , you can be the mechanic of your family ,Which is a great money saver for your family.
2023 Newest Version >>>ideal Choice for :Technician , advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.MP808 Scanner Top Features:
■ Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Autel MP808 can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
■ 30+ Special Functions, Simple Solutions for Complex Problems
Autel MP808 is the most up-to-date vehicle fault diagnosis tool in Autel’s line of handheld diagnostic tools, which features 18 most commonly used reset capabilities for the simplification of car maintenance and services whilst also enhancing the reliability of the findings.
1. Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4. ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5. SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6. DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7. BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9. IMMO Service - Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11. SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12. Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
15. Lang change
18. CHG tire size
19. TEC learn
20. WIN DR ROOF
As for the key programming functions, the MP808 can read keys from IMMO memory, program and reset new keys easily. Basically, it gives you full control over the vehicle’s lock and security system.
■ Diagnosis of Complete systems
■ Different Choicce for DiagnosisMP808S is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
■ An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808S is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. MaxiFix – an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Remote Desk – works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager – an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager – store, print, and review the saved files.
■ Remote Assistance / MaxiFix / Data Manager / Quick LinkThe Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
■ Extensive Vehicle CoverageMore than 80 Brands, USA Europe Asia vehicles.
■ Supported multi-LanguageEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
How to change the language?
When you get the product, the product is in English language. If you need other language, please give me serial number of device, we will help you authorize other language.
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")|
|Net Weight||788 g (1.74 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6