MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT Advanced Wireless Diagnostic Devices for Android Operating System
MaxiSys MS906BT Scanner Features:
*Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
*8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
*Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
*Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
*802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
*Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
*Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
*USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
*Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
*Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
*The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
*Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
*Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
*Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
*Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
*Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
*Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
*Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
*One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
*Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
*Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MS906BT Scanner Functions:
Full system diagnositc functions, Read/erase codes, Live data, ECU informaiton, Active test, freeze frame data, I/M reainess status, Vehicle information, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, modules present, DTCs help.
- Reset and install service intervals
- Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- Regeneration of Diesel particulate filter
- Bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
- Immobilizer functions
- Battery Registration and reset
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert.
4.Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
Auto VIN Technology
- The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc.
The MaxiSys MS906BT can work with the Autel inspection camera (such as MV105,MV108) and the Oscilloscope (MaxiScope MP408)
Autel MS906BT Scanner Specifications:
MaxiSys MS906 BT Scanner Supported Vehicle List:
Autel MaxiSys MS906 vs. MS906 TS vs. MS906 BT vs. MaxiSys
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P
The main difference between the MS906BT and the DS808
- MS906BT communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
- MS906BT comes with a full kit of OBDI cables for the older models
- MS906BT gets software updates (specifically coding updates) earlier then DS808.
- The software of the DS808 and MS906BT is very similar. So the DS808 is a great value for money option, but if you want all the bells and whistles, the Autel MS906BT is the way to go.
The main difference between the MS906BT and the MS908P
- The Autel MS908P can perform flashing/reprogramming – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
MaxiSys MS906BT Package including:
Adaptor for Chrysler-16 (for NA only)
Quick reference guide
Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
Adaptor for BMW-20
Adaptor for Benz-38
Adaptor for Kia-20
Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Adaptor for Nissan-14
Adaptor for Honda-3
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
Mini USB Cable
Xhorse VVDI2 Complete Version with Free Mini Key Tool Xhorse VVDI Benz MB BGA TOOL with Free Mini VVDI Key ToolAny question please don't hesitate to contact us:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:
Due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic, the delivery date of your order may be delayed for some days. We are sincerely sorry for all inconvenience we will bring to you.US, UK , CA, AU, RU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, CA, AU Warehouse , Free TAX
, faster shipping with best offer. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, to help you save custom tax we will declare a lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area, you need pay extra freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, Tax Pre-paid, usually no extra fee for European Countries or Remote Area.
(Due to high tax in European countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, Yanwen express will be used as first option, if you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment ,thank you :)
Autel Maxisys MS906BT: Professinoal Automotive Diagnostic Tool Review
Autel Maxisys MS906BT is definitely the next-generation OBD2 scanner. The high-end service shops owners would do very well with this OBD2 scanning tool.
This is because most people can use Autel Maxisys MS906BT effectively on their latest and most elaborate vehicles.
Besides, it has a wide coverage as it can scan U.S, European, and Asian Models. It also covers a variety of cars from over 80 manufacturers worldwide.
Features and Functionality
Fully functional diagnostic tool
Nowadays, the MS906BT is one of the most common scanning tools in the world.
- The functions include reading/resetting codes, store or playback data in the future, and freeze or store the data
- It also supports live coverage, ECU information, running tests, data logging and many more remarkable functions.
- Autel Maxisys MS906BT has an upgraded AutoVIN security which is particularly useful in identifying your vehicle.
- Even better, you can also program tire pressure by merely buying the adapter to use with the tool.
- The brilliant display screen is carefully designed to make the interface user-friendly.
- Ms906bt scanning tool has been named as one of the clearest devices in the market.
- The clarity means that at no one point will you be second guessing what you see on display.
- It can also be connected directly to your device using a USB cable making it even easier to use.
The Autel ms906bt scanning tool can be used by all Android devices, as long as the scanning tool can be connected via Wi-Fi.
Another essential feature that deserves mention is that it can easily download updates for maximum performance.
The updates are free and come in yearly.
To save time the Android OS allows you to run multiple tests simultaneously.
The Exynos is a powerful processor that allows for multitasking abilities.
One problem with most scanning tools on the market today is the fact that they tend to drain your battery especially if you leave it running overnight.
The Autel Maxisys MS906BT OBD2 Scanner Code will help you avoid and forget this nightmare. This is because it has its inbuilt battery which means you never have to worry about waking to a dead battery.
- The battery powers both the power device and the eight-megapixel rear camera that has a flashlight. This is a neat feature that allows you to have another pair of eyes whenever you face a strange car issue.
- The camera will enable you to take a picture and upload.
- The mechanic and technicians from Autel Maxisys will be able to help you fix any problem in your vehicle.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT’s Pros
Advanced User Support
The satisfying and comprehensive support provided by Autel Maxisys also gives it an edge making it a leading automotive diagnostic scanner.
Better still you can contact the manufacturer directly for further assistance.
This is done using some interactive data logging.
They will help you identify the problem as well as guide you through the repair.
The WI-FI module on the scanner allows you to go online to search for recommended diagnostic and repair.
Even more exciting is the excellent platform, which is known as the Maxi Fix.
This platform is made up of Autel customers and works on giving you verified tips to help fix your vehicle
Another advantage that comes with choosing this automotive diagnostic scanner is the inbuilt battery.
This is a feature that you can’t find in any other scanning tools.
It allows for close to 14 hours of use without requiring charging.
Another point to take home is that it has a 32GB backup space that it uses to store data from your vehicle.
This means that you will never have to stress about getting enough space to store your diagnostic data.
Last but not least, the small compact size is perfect for moving around.
It is almost similar to carrying a tablet which can’t be that hard. In fact, clear touchscreenmakes it easy to use at any time.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT’s Cons
Though the scanner surpasses most of the other systems available, it has a few cons associated with it.
Compared to other devices in the market, the scanner takes up a lot of time in recharging the battery.
This can be very inconveniencing when there is an emergency or a short deadline work schedule.
The compatibility factor is one of the most compelling things that make Autel Maxisys MS906BT a universally accepted tool.
The fact that its flexible use in a vast number of models from all over the world has made it a top rated product.
The Maxisys MS906BT is a favorite among professionals and car owners because it is compatible with over 80 car models with OBD2 systems.
The models include Mercedes Benz, BMW, Dodge, Audi, and Chevrolet.
Who is it for?
The scanner has a friendly user interface and promises to do most of the diagnostic work with little help.
Any garage owner is bound to find this tool very economical and useful.
The professional technicians and mechanics are also likely to have a field day using this tool.
Claims made say that the Autel ms906bt scanning tool performs 90%-100% of the work done by their diagnostic tools.
Although it may be pricey, when you compare to the value it offers you will realize that it’s reasonably priced.
Furthermore, the gadget is more of an investment for any small or large scale vehicle garage.
Below is an Autel comparison chart among Autel Maxisys MS906BT, Autel Diagnostic DS808K and Autel Maxisys MS908P. This will help you make an informed decision.
||Code Scanner: Autel Diagnostic A DS808K
||Scanner Code Reader:
Autel Maxisys MS906BT
|Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool:
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
Extensive coverage. Automatic update.
Data management system. Interactive data logging.
Extensive vehicle coverage. Inbuilt battery.
Compatible with over 80 car models.
32 GB Memory
ECU programming for BMW & Benz. Extensive coverage.
Sensitive touch screen. Technical support.
A lengthy charging duration.
A lengthy charging duration
It is a high end product and is not affordable to everyone
who would want to use.
A high-end OBD2 diagnostic tool to resolve and
reset the common vehicle trouble codes like a “Pro”.
The scanner runs on an open-source Android operating system
It also features a powerful Exynos 6-core processor with
amazing multitasking abilities. That is why it is very fast to boot up and run scans/tests.
Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P is the best quality scanner
for mechanic shops.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT scanning tool is a product that performs every aspect of the scanning and diagnostic task.
Besides, it goes a step further to make your user experience pleasant and worth its value.
The device will surprise you with much more features than you wouldn’t have imagined.
To wrap things up if you are a professional then this is a thumb up tool for you.
It will go a long way in making every scanning and diagnostic need incredibly easy.