Original Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Diagnostic Tablet with Advanced VCI (MS908P/MK908P/Maxisys Elite Upgraded)
What is Ultra Lite?
The Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite is Autel's ambitious diagnostics tablet to date, featuring a 12.9-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory.
The Ultra Lite offers the most advanced approach to vehicle diagnostics with its dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles combined with its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations.
1. Global Version, NO IP Limitation
2. Scan VIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
3. Upgraded Version of MS908P, MK908P, MS919, MS909, and Maxisys Elite. Intelligent diagnosis as Autel Ultra
4. 2 Years Free Update Online and One Year Warranty. Later $795 per year thru Autel TCP
5. Split Screen Multi-app Navigation: Same as Ultra, you can operate multiple APP simultaneously
6. Multiple Repair Guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases
7. Multi-language: English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
8. Advanced Programming and online Coding, ECU upgrading & downgrading, ECU module matching & replacement, etc.
9. Topology Module Display: View the system error codes and the system where the error codes reside, saving maintenance time
10. 41+ advanced functions: Active Test/Guided Functions/Personalization/Modification/ etc.;
11. Multiple repair guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
12. Autel Ultra Lite scanner supplied with MaxiFlash VCI which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols.
13. Covers Tesla, McLaren, Adds FCA AutoAuth, Battery Test, WiFi instant Print functions
14. More New Added Functions
15. Support WiFi and Bluetooth function. Dual WIFI Faster Diagnose: Increased diagnostic speed by 200%.
16. Auto detect, Manual input, Scan VIN/License
17. Add Australian brands, Ford and Holden without extra license
1. Remote Expert: other regions except Europe. remote expert cannot be used for European users.
2. Expanded Function, Like add on MV108 videoscope, or Autel battery tester BT506
3. WIFI Printing
Ultra Lite cannot add ADAS, VCMI and EV box function.
1. Large 12.9'' Touchscreen (2732 x 2048) / Android 7.0
2. 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Octa-core Processor / 256GB Memory
4. 8000mAh - 8hrs Continuous Use / 16MP Rear Camera & 5MP Front Camera
5. Secure Gateway Access: Authorized FCA SGM Access with AutoAuth Account (Note: Ultra does not support the Benz gateway.)
6. Ultra Lite is identical to Autel MaxiSys Ultra in hardware configuration: Android 7.0, Samsung Exynos8895 Octa-core Processor, 4GRAM & 256G ROM, 18000mah battery, 12.9'' TFT-LCD, 2732 x 2048 resolution, Dual WIFI, 16MP&5MP Rear&Front Camera, Dual Speakers, etc.
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Features:
Enhanced Diagnostic Reports: PreSCAN & PostSCAN
Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips Video Library
Split Screen Multi-Application Function / Dual Wi-Fi Connection
Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis & Fault Code Solutions
Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
Includes Docking Station, Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case.
The Ultra Lite features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continuous use, a convenient docking station, and front and rear cameras.
What is the difference between Ultra Lite and Ultra/MS919?
1. The Similarity
1). Both Maxisys Ultra and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite are Global Version, No Blocking Probelm
2). Both of Them Comes With 2 Years Free Update Online. After 2 Year, Update Cost about 1099USD/ Year
3). Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming，Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
2. The Differences:
1). With Different VCI:
* Maxisys Ultra Comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 Which can Support VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Comes with MaxiFlash VCI, So It Can Not Support OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
2). With Different Language Option:
* Maxisys Ultra Support English Only. Can Not Change to Other Languages
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Support Multi-Language Which Covers English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Arabic
3). MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Maxisys Ultra Can
Why Buy Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite?
1. Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar;
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming;
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet;
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors;
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized;
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes.
After all, the faults of the vehicle systems are scanned, tap the Intelligent diagnostics button on the lower corner of the screen to directly enter the Intelligent Diagnostics screen. Entering the Intelligent Diagnostics screen, you can find the TSB, DTC analysis, repair assist, and repair tips information of All DTCs for all the systems that have been scanned.
1. Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s)– displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s)
2. Technical Service Bulletin– contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
3. DTC Analysis– provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
4. Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
5. Component Measurement– provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
6. Relevant Cases– offers relevant fault-clearing cases for reference.
7. Sput Screen Display– View Multiple Functions AT Once
8. Repair Tips–Intelligent guide
Topology Module Mapping
Single Page Color Coded Module Status Mapping
Autel Ultra Lite automotive scanner can generate a topology map intuitively presenting all module diagnostic results (DTCs status and numbers) in different colors and make you know the communication structure between the modules. This function offers technicians great convenience to locate faults and causes!
Supported brands include:
Full Bi-directional Control/ Component Test
With the feature of bi-directional control (active test), the scanner Autel Ultra Lite can send commands to the ECUs to activate the a-ctuators to identify the faulty issue by monitoring the operation of actuators.
36+ Maintenance Functions
As the Autel TOP scan tool, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite comes with 36+ service functions and can be updated constantly for wider vehicle coverage, more functions, and functional optimization, to meets all your needs for various scheduled repairs or maintenance.
The maintenance functions are as following: Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF SCR Aftertreatment, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire size, TEC learn, ABSSRS, Cylinder, VGT learn, Speed & PTO, Clutch, Trans adaptation, Airbag reset, and A/F Setting.
ECU Programming & ECU Online Coding & ECU Adaptation
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the computer software of the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements.
There are two general types of programming operations:
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Programming – downloads the latest version of the software from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software updates yourself), and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU.
ECU Online Programming: For Benz / BMW ONLY
ECU Offline Programming: For Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Vaxhall, Opel ONLY
ECU Coding + Adaptations:With enhanced ECU coding function, the Ultra lite diagnostic tool allow you to refresh the hidden features, customize the OE settings and enhance the vehicle performance, fuel efficiency, and reduce power loss.
ECU Coding: Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Nissan-GTR, Infiniti, Hyundai
Hidden function renewal: For BMW, VW, Audi, Skoda
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Service
The Service section is specially designed to provide quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance tasks. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu-driven executive commands. Follow on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions. The application will display detailed instructions to complete selected service operations. After entering each special function, the screen will display two application choices: Diagnosis and Hot Functions. The Diagnosis enables the reading and clearing of codes which is sometimes necessary after completing certain special functions. Hot Functions consist of sub-functions of the selected special function.
Advanced MaxiFlash VCI
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover/Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
10000+ Vehicle Coverage:
Europe: Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Fiat, Land Rover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mclaren, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Jaguar, Lambor Ghini
US: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep, Lincoln, Tesla
Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion...
Autel MSUltra Lite Specification:
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
HDMI 2.0SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with FlashlightFront: 5.0 Megapixel
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
|Power and Battery||
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer batteryCharging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
What are the differences among Autel MK906 Pro, MK906BT, MK908P & Ultra Lite diagnostic scanner? As top 4 selection from customers in 2022, here we have made a comparison for reference.
MK906Pro vs. MK906BT vs. MK908P vs. Ultra Lite
|Item||Autel MaxiCOM MK906PRO||Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT||Autel MaxiCOM MK908P||Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite|
|CPU||Qualcomm 660||Exynox 5260||Exynox 5260||Exynox 8895|
|System||Android 10.0||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.2||Android 7.0|
|Screen||8-inch, 1920*1200||8-inch, 1024*600||10.1-inch, 1920*1200||12.9-inch, 2732*2048|
|WiFi||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Camera||16M+16M||Rear 8M||Rear 8M||16M+5M|
|VCI||V200||V100||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash VCI|
|Read & clear codes||√||√||√||√|
|Benz online programming||×||×||√||√|
|BMW online programming||×||×||√||√|
|Benz online coding(SCN)||×||×||√||√|
|BMW online coding||√||√||√||√|
|Audi online coding||×||×||√||√|
|Porsche online coding||√||√||√||√|
|VW online coding||√||√||√||√|
|BMW hidden features||√||√||√||√|
|VW, Audi, Skoda hidden features||√||√||√||√|
|VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Man LD guidance||√||√||√||√|
|McLaren, Tesla diagnosis||×||×||×||√|
|Pre & Post Scan||√||√||√||√|
|Battery test (BT506)||√||√||×||√|
|Report on Cloud||√||√||√||√|
|Renault gateway supported||√||√||√||√|
|FCA Auto Auth(North America)||√||√||√||√|
MK906BT < MK906 Pro < MK908P < Ultra Lite
– MK906BT is the cheapest;
– Ultra Lite is most expensive.
– MK906 Pro has latest Android system & highest resolution cameras;
– Ultra Lite has largest RAM, ROM, battery capacity & screen. MaxiFlash VCI is most advanced among four.
– The main difference between MK906BT & MK908P is battery capacity, screen & VCI.
MK906BT < MK906 Pro < MK908P < Ultra Lite
– Ultra Lite covers all features of the others. It also supports McLaren/Tesla diagnosis, D-PDU/RP1210 diagnostic standard, remote expert, smart diagnose, topology mapping while others do not.
– Only MK908P & Ultra supports Benz/BMW online programming, Benz/Audi online coding.
MK906 Pro < MK906BT< MK908P = Ultra Lite
Autel MK906 Pro is the most cost-efficient that has latest features & configuration.
Autel MK906BT is the cheapest, suitable for users on a budget.
Autel MK908P can be a cheaper alternative for Ultra Lite.
Autel Ultra Lite is the most feature-rich and advanced diagnostic tool. It works as well just as the Ultra.