Lonsdor FT02 PH0440B V1.2 Toyota RAV4 Avalon Camry 2018-2021 Smart Key PCB for All Keys Lost 312MHz / 314MHz
- Lonsdor FT02 PH0440B V1.2 Toyota Smart Key PCB 312MHz/314MHz for all keys lost, used with K518 KH100+.
- P4: 88 & A8 & A9
: 312Mhz /314 MHz in default, Adjustable
Dec. 2021 New board replaced the old FT11 H0410C.
- Frequency is adjustable (check Video column)
- Fix bugs (bugs: fail to be programmed to old 8A models)
Lonsdor 8A PH0440B Smart Key for K518/KH100
- Stable Functions & Superior Quality
- Long-distance remote control!
- Multiple board numbers
- Support many new car models
- Free & Easy generation by K518 & KH100+
- Support AKL via data collection
- Simulate 8A emergency key
- Modify frequency & convert button type
- Can be unlocked to reuse
Compatible with the following:
- 2018 - 2021 Toyota Avalon
- 2018 - 2021 Toyota Camry
- 2018 - 2021 Toyota RAV4
For some newer models it may be required to calculate PIN to add an 8A smart key; or use Toyota 8A H0440C Software Authorization
or ADP 8A/4A Adapter
to collect data to generate 8A key directly (free of PIN)
Models which may need PIN or authorizations are RAV4(2020+), Avalon(2020+), Higlander(2020+), Lexus ES UX GS NX RX LS(2020+).
Only PCB, without key shell. If you need Key Shell, please order separately.
: these can only be programmed using Lonsdor tools with the Toyota - H0440C Smart Key Authorization. There is no Incode Outcode from NASTF when programming with the Lonsdor. The Frequency on these keys are adjustable through the Lonsdor machine when programming a vehicle
1pc X Lonsdor FT02 PH0440B Toyota Smart Key PCB
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
How to change Lonsdor 0020 0440 smart key frequency with K518?
The Lonsdor P0020B/ P0120B/ PH0040B smart keys have frequencies of 312MHz, 313Mhz, 314Mhz, 315MHz and 433MHz foor European and American cars. Follow guide below to change 0020, 0120 and 0440 smart key frequency with lonsdor k518ise.
Insert Lonsdor 0440, 0120 or 0020 smart key PCB into K518ISE key slot
Go to Special Function- Key Setting- FT Smart key- 8A- Modify Frequency
Key requires battery installed properly
Place the key horizontally on the card slot, easier to identify
Select PKE frequency you need to change
Change frequency succeeded.