VNCI 6154A (red SVCI 6154A) is the OEM 6154A Diagnostic Adapter that is compatible with lastest ODIS-S.
It perfectly replaces VAS 5054A /VAS 6154A and added supports CANFD, and DOIP Protocol. VNCI 6154A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group including VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, Bentley, and Lamborghini.
VNCI 6154A Functions:
VNCI 6154A Update Log:
VNCI 6154A firmware update to 184.108.40.206
Fix bug: Failed to activate OCU module(J949)
VNCI 6154A Firmware Update to V220.127.116.11
Fixed: VW ID3/ID4/ID6 cannot refresh the battery monitoring control module (0637)
VNCI 6154 Manager update to V2.5
Firmware update to 18.104.22.168
(1) Solve the problem that individual data streams are not displayed when the TP20 protocol reads multiple data streams.
(2) Solve the problem of freezing when the web page is refreshed multiple times.
VW 1995- 2023
Audi 1995- 2023
1.PLEASE INSTALL ON WINDOWS 10(64BIT) AND MAKE SURE YOUR C:/ DRIVER is with 50GB SPACE .
2. SVCI 6154A is not a J2534 Passthru because it loaded with a newer version of Firmware.
3. Compatible with the latest ODIS version
New Type SVCI 6154A (Red VNCI 6154A) Fixed some bugs:
1. Fixed that Interface heats up after long time use (lost firmware)
2. Fully Supported CAN FD and Doip protocols
3.Compatible with Original ODIS all versions driver(Old 6154 only compatible with Original V24 ODIS Driver)
4. Upgrade to support ODIS-S 9.1/10.0/V11.0 and ODIS-E V14.1/V15.1/V16
5. Directly use with ODIS and no need for Driver Manager
What is the difference between the NEW 6154 DOIP Version and the normal 6154?
DOIP 6154 can support DOIP diagnosis, especially it can do 2018 to 2020 new cars,
DOIP 6154 supports more protocols (CAN FD and DoIP) than the old 6154.
You don't need any program or manager to run this VCI.
The VCI loads the firmware very stable.
It works with WLAN and also with USB.
Three connection methods to adapt to various scenarios: USB connection mode, AP direct connection mode, Base station connection mode.
USB connection mode: connect VNCI 6154A with computer via USB cable
AP(WIFI) connection mode: Power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port, and then connect VNCI 6154A with computer via device WIFI, similar to Bluetooth connection
Base station(WLAN ) connection mode: Add VNCI 6154A and current computer to the current WLAN, and then power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port.
VNCI 6154A Features:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used, and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS installation for VNCI 6154A:
After downloading, there are 5 items in the ODIS 10.0 folder.
Step 1: Install OffboardDiagSetup-Service
Run the application
Select language, target platform (standard PC/notebook), diagnostic interface (VAS 6154)
And enter the Host name for VAS6154
Extract ODIS 10.0 license
Then select license.dat file
Tick “Create a folder in the start menu” to start installing
Wait a moment till the installation process is completed.
Step 2: Copy plugins and offboardDiagLauncher and paste them to Offboard_Diagnostic_Information_System_ Service
Step 4: Run Offboard Diagnostic Information System program
Select local directory- D disk/ODIS 10.0/ODIS-Service_update_10_0_0 ECU_100000.501.190_20221101
Then next download the files ODIS data and import the database
Step 5: Restart the computer now or later
Step 6: Extract Quickly Start
Then open the license standalone
Click “解压” (uncompress)
Extract 11 desktop shortcut icon
Copy the 11 desktop shortcut icon and paste it on desktop
Step 7: Install VNCI 6154A driver
Go to this PC>> New volume (D)>> ODIS 10.0>> VCX Driver
Open VNCI_6154A_DevMngr_Setup_x86_2v3 application to install
Select language, destination location, components, and start menu folder (VNCI 6154A Device Manager)
Select additional tasks
Then ready to install and wait until the installation process is done
Step 8: After installation, connect VNCI 6154A VAG diagnostic tool to ECU and computer correctly
Go to computer management>> Device Manager>> Network adapters to check if the VAS6154 (USB) is there
If yes, that means the driver is installed successfully.
Then you can run offboard diagnostic information system service to diagnose cars.
Each vnci 6154a comes with 1 free point to change serial number for once free (ONLY). The serial number you desire to change must be coordinated with S/N of the original equipment.
If need to change 2nd serial number, users have to pay for recharge points. Contact obdii365.com for point price.
Enable network, go to Change SN function. Check the available points, if there are remaining points, input New S/N (original device S/N), press OK and confirm.
|Item||VCNI 6154A||Original VAS 6154A||Other 6154A|
|Plug and Play||Yes||Yes||No|
|CAN FD Protocol||Yes||Yes||Partially supported|
|DoIP Protocol||Yes||Yes||Partially supported|
|Compatible with Original ODIS Drivers||Yes||Yes||No|
|3rd Party Driver or Device Manager||No||No||Yes|
|Compatible with Original Latest ODIS-S||Yes||Yes||Partially supported|
|Compatible with Original Latest ODIS-E engineering software||Yes||Yes||Partially supported|
|Online Programming||Yes||Yes||Partially supported|
|Customize Serial Number||Yes, change S/N||No||Partially supported|
|Operation System||Win10 64bit||WIN7, 8, 10||WIN7, 8, 10|
|Passthru J2534||No||Yes||Partially supported|
|Connection||USB, WiFi and WLAN||USB, WiFi and WLAN||USB, WiFi|
|Update Firmware||Update Firmware Online||Yes||Partially supported|