Autel MaxiIM KM100 KM100E Universal Key Generator Kit KM100 Key Tool
- Global version no IP blocking problem
- Lifetime Free Update online
-Supports PLC V200 dongle
- 60-Second Key Generation (Autel Universal Only)
- Transponder Reading/ Writing/ Cloning
- Frequency Detection and ignition Coil Detection
- Compatible With Autel Blank Universal Smart Keys
- Key Renewal: Supporting 36 Vehicle Makes
- Transponder Editing: Supporting 20 Categories
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Very Fast, can simulate chip
- The free universal keys can be reused
- Copy Megamos ID48 transponder via OBD
- Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
- Dual-Band, High-Frequency Transmitter 315 mhz/ 434 mhz or 868 mhz/ 915 mhz
- Multi-language: English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese
(English in default, provide serial number to change desired language)
-Android-based touch screen device
- Special function including IMMO data processing, Renew Remote, Renew Toyota smart key, Adjust button, Ignition coil detection, Mazda ID49 smart key warning lamp clearing and Nissan Infiniti ID46 smart key DTC clearing
-The KM100 is able to be registered with FCA AutoAuth
- Supports Kia and Hyundai 2020+ OBD
-Contains MaxiVCI PLC 200 so you can perform key simulation and key learning after generating a key. You can generate the key and go directly into programming with two button presses.
-Use the USB cable to transfer data from another device, such as IM608, to a laptop and from the laptop to the key tool.
-The key tool comes with 2 blank keys for you to use at your convenience. One has the Autel logo on the back and the other does not.
- Supports generate aftermarket chip, i.e xhorse super chip. But can generate xt27 only once, need to reset chip with xhorse tool if want a second generation
-The immo programming is very impressive. It is same as im508 for immo but without programmer. You can use it instead of im508 im608 on many vehicles to program keys as it’s simple and easy to pack/unpack and compact, it’s convenience.
- Supports Toyota 8A all keys lost and all smart keys lost without APB112 emulator (requires Gbox, blade key requires 8A AKL Adapter)
- Please Check Autel MaxiIM KM100 Support List for reference
NOTE: No Benz, BMW, Porsche IMMO, go for IM508 IM608 instead.
KM100 Vehicle Compatibility
- Supports 8 Key series and 37 models.
- Simple operation, guided user instructions easy to use.
- Generate Autel keyless go keys
- Industry-Leading Coverage of IMMO learning via OBD for more than 90% of models.
NOTE:The PLC V200 is different from MaxiVCI VCI200. The PLC 200 does not connect with the MaxiSys or MaxiIM series of tools. It also comes with the BT506.
1pc X OBD Adapter
2pcs X Universal Keys
1pc X KM-100 Key Generator
1pc X Hard Shell Carrying Case
Bundle package saves more. Contact email@example.com if need following:
KM100+ any 5pcs Basic Keys, price $560 Free Shipping
KM100+ any 5pcs Premium keys, price $585 free shipping
KM100+ any 5pcs Razor keys, price $585 free shipping
Autel Universal Smart Key
The Autel IKEY is a universal programmable smart key that can be programmed to replace smart keys for more than 700 vehicles including those made by BMW, Hyundai, Nissan, Chryslers, Ford, Honda, General Motors. The IKEY is OE-quality, programmable smart key that supports two to seven buttons configurations and features a premium battery.
The IKEY is OE-quality, multi-frequency (315M/415M and 868M/915M) programmable smart key that supports two to seven button configurations.
You can use the KM100 tablet to program the IKEY for supported vehicles in as little as a minute.
Batteries CR2032 not Included , sold Individually
- OE-Level Quality
- Screen: Size: 5.5 Inch; Resolution: 1,280 x 720p
- 64G Memory, 2G RAM
- 8MP Camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Battery: 4,950 mAh
Autel IM508 vs IM608 vs KM100
How to Register and Update Autel KM100?
How to Generate Key via KM100?
1. Automatically scan the VIN code to obtain vehicle information
2. Obtain model information by scanning the VIN barcode on the nameplate
3. Scan the license plate number to confirm the model, if you can't scan it, you need to enter it manually
4. PLC V200 Bluetooth picks up the car, after generating the remote control, you can directly select the immo function to match the key, without the need to push back to the main interface to select the IMMO function, and then re-select the model.
How to register and update Autel MaxiIM KM100 software and VCI.
Part I: Register KM100
Turn on KM100
Go to Settings>>System Settings>>WLAN
Connect Autel KM100 to Wi-Fi.
Back to Homepage, select “Update”.
KM100 says the product has not been registered.
If you don’t have an Autel account, register Autel account with email, and password
If have Autel account, directly login
Then register KM100 with serial number
Part II: Update KM100
After registration, go to Home page-> Update
Download System Program
After it’s done, device will reboot automatically.
Back to “Update” again, download “KeytoolDiag”.
Then download all immo programs required.
Part III: Update PLC200 VCI Firmware
Back to “Settings”, and select “VCI manager”.
Connect VCI to device by USB cable.
Switch to “Firmware upgrade” and update firmware if there is one available.