Autel MaxiIM KM100 Universal Key Generator Kit KM100 Key Tool
- Global version no IP blocking problem
- Lifetime Free Update online
-Supports PLC V200 dongle
- 60-Second Key Generation (Autel Universal Only)
- Transponder Reading/ Writing/ Cloning
- Frequency Detection and ignition Coil Detection
- Compatible With Autel Blank Universal Smart Keys
- Key Renewal: Supporting 36 Vehicle Makes
- Transponder Editing: Supporting 20 Categories
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Very Fast, can simulate chip
- The free universal keys can be reused
- Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
- Dual-Band, High-Frequency Transmitter 315 mhz/ 434 mhz or 868 mhz/ 915 mhz
- Multi-language: English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese
-Android-based touch screen device
-Contains MaxiVCI VCI200 so you can perform key simulation and key learning after generating a key. You can generate the key and go directly into programming with two button presses.
-Use the USB cable to transfer data from another device, such as IM608, to a laptop and from the laptop to the key tool.
-The key tool comes with 2 blank keys for you to use at your convenience. One has the Autel logo on the back and the other does not.
- Supports generate aftermarket chip, i.e xhorse super chip. But can generate xt27 only once, need to reset chip with xhorse tool if want a second generation
-The immo programming is very impressive. It is same as im508 for immo but without programmer. You can use it instead of im508 im608 on many vehicles to program keys as it’s simple and easy to pack/unpack and compact, it’s convenience.
- Support Toyota 8A all keys lost and all smart keys lost without APB112 emulator
- Please Check Autel MaxiIM KM100 Support List for reference
KM100 Vehicle Compatibility
- Supports 8 Key series and 37 models.
- Simple operation, guided user instructions easy to use.
- Generate Autel keyless go keys
- Industry-Leading Coverage of IMMO learning via OBD for more than 90% of models.
1pc X OBD Adapter
2pcs X Universal Keys
1pc X KM-100 Key Generator
1pc X Hard Shell Carrying Case
Optional Autel Smart Keys to work with KM100
- OE-Level Quality
- Screen: Size: 5.5 Inch; Resolution: 1,280 x 720p
- 64G Memory, 2G RAM
- 8MP Camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Battery: 4,950 mAh
Autel IM508 vs IM608 vs KM100
How to Generate Key via Autel KM100?
1. Automatically scan the VIN code to obtain vehicle information
2. Obtain model information by scanning the VIN barcode on the nameplate
3. Scan the license plate number to confirm the model, if you can't scan it, you need to enter it manually
4. PLC V200 Bluetooth picks up the car, after generating the remote control, you can directly select the immo function to match the key, without the need to push back to the main interface to select the IMMO function, and then re-select the model.